Heritage Owners Club

Good to see the forum back up!

davesultra

3 hours ago, skydog52 said:

Some things still wonky but glad it's back. Thanks to the administrators for all their hard work!

Definitely some “wonkiness” going on, as I just received a notice of congratulations on my 1 year anniversary! It’s 2008 again!!

Nothing wonky here....  I just got my 1 year badge!!!   Yippie.   😁

Now I need to go out guitar shopping for a friend that wants to get his nephew an electric guitar for Christmas.    There's an Ibanez RG, a Kramer Baretta for around $150, an Epi SG Special for $160 and a used Gibson Johnny A for $5000 at the local MusicGoRound.   That should give him a couple of choices, eh?

Oh, there is for sure some lingering wonkiness. Aggravating. Just as a heads up, I am once again considering migrating off IPB to Xenforo. Very similar look/feel/functionality, lower licensing cost. And maybe migrating would fix some of the lingering wonkiness (What was the last thing left in Pandora's box?). 

I'm on a few boards that run Xenforo.   They seem to run pretty well from a usability standpoint.   I don't know if they have the same feature set at IPB,  like the user gallery, etc.    Likewise I don't know how much work goes on behind the scene either to keep things operating.

19 hours ago, Administrator said:

Oh, there is for sure some lingering wonkiness. Aggravating. Just as a heads up, I am once again considering migrating off IPB to Xenforo. Very similar look/feel/functionality, lower licensing cost. And maybe migrating would fix some of the lingering wonkiness (What was the last thing left in Pandora's box?). 

For what it's worth. I'm willing to kick in my fare share for this. 

On 12/15/2023 at 2:09 PM, TalismanRich said:

Nothing wonky here....  I just got my 1 year badge!!!   Yippie.   😁

Now I need to go out guitar shopping for a friend that wants to get his nephew an electric guitar for Christmas.    There's an Ibanez RG, a Kramer Baretta for around $150, an Epi SG Special for $160 and a used Gibson Johnny A for $5000 at the local MusicGoRound.   That should give him a couple of choices, eh?

What’s up with your badge obsession?