Heritage Owners Club

Is Fulltone pedals back? :-)

Cool.  Hearing that Fulltone was going out of production hit me as a sad moment, even though I'm pretty unlikely at this point in my life to buy a bunch more effects.  I'm pretty sure I had some sort of tube screamer effect before I got my first Full Drive -- but I've used a Fulldrive of some version for so long I honestly don't even remember what it was.   Glad to hear that good guitar guys have come together such that it can continue, and in the right way. 

Edited by 111518
add content

I'm hoping they come back stronger than ever. I had one of their OCD pedals. V3 or V4 as I recall. I think Brent still has it. It was a good quality pedal and sounded great. It really chapped my hide when the SJW class decided to assassinate him. 

• Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I still have the Anniversary Fulldrive that KUZ sold me.  Amazing box.  

• Like 1

On 2/2/2024 at 5:42 AM, RJLII said:

I'm hoping they come back stronger than ever. I had one of their OCD pedals. V3 or V4 as I recall. I think Brent still has it. It was a good quality pedal and sounded great. It really chapped my hide when the SJW class decided to assassinate him. 

It wasn't just the SJW class that thought he was a dick. He treated many of his customers like absolute sh*t. Do a google search and I'm sure find plenty of people that he severely pissed off! There are so many pedals that are better than his why bother. 

• Upvote 2

On 3/19/2024 at 2:10 AM, rockabilly69 said:

It wasn't just the SJW class that thought he was a dick. He treated many of his customers like absolute sh*t. Do a google search and I'm sure find plenty of people that he severely pissed off! There are so many pedals that are better than his why bother. 

I guess my position is that if I find the actions of a particular individual distasteful, I'll cease all interaction with them. What I won't do is create or participate in a mob action to destroy someone's character or their career or their business. That strikes me as the kind of behavior you'd expect from some pissy Jr. High Schooler.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Not much of a pedal user myself, but I have tried and liked some of his dirt-pedals. Can’t comment on any of his personal dealings/opinions. 

On 3/21/2024 at 6:22 AM, RJLII said:

I guess my position is that if I find the actions of a particular individual distasteful, I'll cease all interaction with them. What I won't do is create or participate in a mob action to destroy someone's character or their career or their business. That strikes me as the kind of behavior you'd expect from some pissy Jr. High Schooler.

That’s funny because his behavior was more like a pissy school child than any manufacturer I’ve ever seen. Some of the rants and fights he got in with his customers long before his BLM  behavior should’ve put him out of business. It wasn’t until his BLM remarks though that a size-able group of people saw his true colors. No mob put him out of business, his mouth did and he quit the business himself.  I won’t support that guy again.

• Upvote 2

So glad the size-able group of social justice warriors took it upon themselves to threaten his distribution outlets and create a boycott. Lord knows none of us are smart enough to make our own decisions and without this kind of virtuous assistance we might be buying the wrong stuff for all the wrong reasons. Buy what you want. Don't buy what you don't want. Just keep me out of your politics.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

15 minutes ago, RJLII said:

So glad the size-able group of social justice warriors took it upon themselves to threaten his distribution outlets and create a boycott. Lord knows none of us are smart enough to make our own decisions and without this kind of virtuous assistance we might be buying the wrong stuff for all the wrong reasons. Buy what you want. Don't buy what you don't want. Just keep me out of your politics.

That goes both ways!

unfortunately (in this case) RB69 is right
great pedals, I own 'some' of them, but...yeah his attitude was not always comfortable I'd say

• Upvote 1