brentrocks Posted November 15, 2025 Posted November 15, 2025 If you have please let me know This was the very first heritage guitar I ever bought, back around 1997?? Id like to get it back
brentrocks Posted November 19, 2025 Author Posted November 19, 2025 What are the Vegas odds on me finding this guitar?
golferwave Posted November 19, 2025 Posted November 19, 2025 1 hour ago, brentrocks said: What are the Vegas odds on me finding this guitar? Does this mean Guy has it or has found it? Congrats!
ElNumero Posted November 20, 2025 Posted November 20, 2025 7 hours ago, brentrocks said: What are the Vegas odds on me finding this guitar? It’s somewhere…..
Spectrum13 Posted November 20, 2025 Posted November 20, 2025 16 hours ago, ElNumero said: It’s somewhere….. You have mastered object permanence!
golferwave Posted December 13, 2025 Posted December 13, 2025 On 12/11/2025 at 6:19 AM, brentrocks said: Way to go Brent!
brentrocks Posted December 13, 2025 Author Posted December 13, 2025 14 hours ago, golferwave said: Way to go Brent! That’s an old picture, I didn’t actually find it, but I found the old picture. Lol.
golferwave Posted December 14, 2025 Posted December 14, 2025 22 hours ago, brentrocks said: That’s an old picture, I didn’t actually find it, but I found the old picture. Lol. Shucks
bolero Posted December 24, 2025 Posted December 24, 2025 I saw a big furry creature in Alaska running through the woods, carrying a gtr that looked like that.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.