Heritage Owners Club

Bought my first Heritage tonight

Doug

Really nice lumber, Doug! Marvelous figure in that top! Welcome to the fold. How about a little narrative? A little backstory. You have an appreciative audience here, so dish some detail!

I'll post more pictures in the gallery or something...still a bit in shock.

Bought it from a friend-of-a-friend here in Portage. The first owner really hardly played it since he got it from the factory in 2002. HRW pickups, Antique Natural with Double VIP set-up. When I first went to look at it a few weeks ago he still had on the original strings from the factory.

I'll post more pictures in the gallery or something...still a bit in shock.

Great guitar and glad you got your deal.

Be sure to include some diffused natural lighting and angled shots. These bring out the natural beauty of a guitar.

Relaxed simple shots without cluttered backgrounds are probably the most appreciated by the troops here.

H-535Custom_2.jpg

H-535Custom_1.jpg

I am going to have to read up on all the different settings for the DVIP...not sure about where to have the toggle switches for what kind of sound. That will be part of the honeymoon, dialing in the different tonal possibilities.

Definitely planning on the PSP II - should be able to glean some advice from the experts there.

Archived