Heritage Owners Club

unemployed, GASsy

cod65

I have no job. funds dwindling......

impulsively I bought a lefty 575 this morning without really looking close........

how'd I do? (afraid to look too close myself)

we will see in a week.

god help me- and any descendants I ever have.

c.o'd

http://tinyurl.com/y8frwsy

seriously tho----- a grand for a carved top/solid rims ? how can i go wrong? unless the frets are just dead, or it needs other work. being a lefty and seeing 'buy it now' is harsh.

wish it had a real heritage case, but ......

I dont even know if the top is going to be maple or spruce. But it has to be solid- right?

Well, it's backwards and is in need of a bath (cleaning) badly. But hey I'm in the same boat some weeks....

Great deal and good luck on the job hunt.

Guitars will get you through times of no money better than...

I see it as a double positive! A great guitar AND time to play it. It just doesn't get any better than that.

The top is maple. Other than the controls being on the wrong side of the guitar, you have a winner! The 575 is a wonderful acoustic and electric. Who woulda thunked you could get a solid wood hollow body for under $2k?

Almond sunburst, my personal favorite. You'll be floored when you find how sweet it is!

Congratulations.

I have no job. funds dwindling......

impulsively I bought a lefty 575 this morning without really looking close........

well hopefully... you are like the 14% of the masses here in Vegas.. on unemployment and hopefully surviving.

My take is... out of this BS economy... maybe, just maybe you can get something out of this OBAMA administration.

M.M.

seriously tho----- a grand for a carved top/solid rims ? how can i go wrong? unless the frets are just dead, or it needs other work. being a lefty and seeing 'buy it now' is harsh.

wish it had a real heritage case, but ......

I dont even know if the top is going to be maple or spruce. But it has to be solid- right?

Congrats on a great catch ! Very hard to go wrong at a price like that I'd say. I hope things improve for you on the work front, but looking at things in a different light you have no excuse now for not learning all those riffs you've meaning to for some time. :ph34r:

Pics and a tone report will be expected ....

I'll give you this, you got a hell of a bang for the buck on this deal.

Don't you do high power visual effects? That must be a tough field.

Archived