Heritage Owners Club

I Am SO Weak!!

Gitfiddler

That guitar is literally perfect.

I hate you and I'm never posting here again.

Congratulation.  ;D  A tone report is a must to relieve everyones GAS and make amends!

When I saw the title, I was expecting it to be Brent announcing that he bought yet another H170! :)  Nice tight flame on that top, I like how it has a little bit of a chevron thing going.  The triple buckers should be interesting in the tone options department...don't forget the tone report and clips!

Thanks guys.  Yes, a full tone report will follow after the FedEx man drops her off next week.

I am anxious to hear those triple HRW's wail through my Boogie Mk IV.  The seller said it is in mint/like new condition.  I asked about the pickup selector switch with the white dot.  He thought the white dot was something to differentiate it from Gibson products and to prevent them from suing Heritage.    I said..."Really??"

I said..."Really??"

My Artie Johnson impersonation: "Veddy Interestink"    If y'all don't know who Arte Johnson is (was?), then I'm just too old!

P.S. This is my 500th post.  ;D I'm slowly catching up to Dick Seacup!

My Artie Johnson impersonation: "Veddy Interestink"    If y'all don't know who Arte Johnson is (was?), then I'm just too old!

Veddy interestink...but stupid.  Rowan and Martin were geniuses.

P.S. This is my 500th post.  ;D I'm slowly catching up to Dick Seacup!

You shall never catch me!  NEVER!  Well, maybe.  Brentrocks is making a pretty good run up the stats list, too, eh?  I should never revealed my secret for building post count.  :P

Is that the one that was ebay this week? Never got the 3 HB thing. My drummer had a Black Beauty Custom with three pups. Just seemend cluttered to me. And now that I've heaped my scorn on your new purchase .... sure is pretty!!  ;) Bet it weighs a ton, too!!

Is that the one that was ebay this week? Never got the 3 HB thing. My drummer had a Black Beauty Custom with three pups. Just seemend cluttered to me. And now that I've heaped my scorn on your new purchase .... sure is pretty!!  ;) Bet it weighs a ton, too!!

Yes, it was on Ebay last week and got relisted.  I contacted the seller and negotiated a deal.

I also had a Gibby R7 Black Beauty 3 p'up model that was 11 lbs.  Great guitar, but damn it was too heavy.  It had to go.

This one is just over 9 lbs according to the seller!!  10 lbs or more would have been a deal (and back) breaker.

Beautiful instrument! Do I detect a twinge of buyers remorse in your subject line?

Nah.  I am totally unremorseful...but guilty of advanced GAS.  Call me the Jimmy ("I HAVE SINNNNED!") Swaggart of guitar-lust! 

I've missed my old boat anchor three p'up Gibson and had my eye out for a replacement.

I'm just weak for high quality, reasonably priced gits.  Love to buy em...hate to sell em.  But now I must push one or two out the door. 

Not the Heritages, however.  :)

P.S. This is my 500th post.  ;D I'm slowly catching up to Dick Seacup![/font][/size]

And I'd been watching this, too T-steel.  I'd like to offer the same congrats to you I'd offered Dick on this august occasion.  Well done, and thanks for the quality of your postings!  Karma up!        ;)

Well done, and thanks for the quality of your postings!  Karma up!        Wink

Much appreciated! And now, in the voice of Elvis: Thank you! Thank you very much!

Just looked at your guitar again. I hate you even more. ;D

Tone report immediately upon receiving guitar or I'm going to sick my pony on you!

Really, Bentrocks? Any more info on this?

yeah but the news isnt good...he sold it locally before i could close the deal!!  it was  a 2002 H 555 in dark chestnut burst, tons of flame, mint...i'm not sure if i would have liked/kept it but for $1200....****  ****  ******  ****  I MISSED OUT!!!!!!

Just looked at your guitar again. I hate you even more. ;D

Tone report immediately upon receiving guitar or I'm going to sick my pony on you!

;D

Thanks for the Friday laugh!!

ETA is 2/19/08 to my work address.  I might (cough, cough) have to (snifff) go home (weez) early that day...sick. :-X

;D

Thanks for the Friday laugh!!

ETA is 2/19/08 to my work address.  I might (cough, cough) have to (snifff) go home (weez) early that day...sick. :-X

I can see the sick note from the doctor now ....

"Rendered incapable due to extreme attack of GAS, recommend extended periods of time in therapy or other form of mentally rejuvenating exercise, e.g. playing guitar "

Sounds plausible to me ...  ;)

Archived