Heritage Owners Club

Picked up a 20th Anniversary H 150

brentrocks

Brent I am in awe of your GAS, and I mean that in the nicest possible way !

Congrats on another fine Heritage geetar ! Where did you find this one ?

it was on ebay, but i had made the guy some offers a week ago or so....we came to an agreement

Man, oh man, Brent, if it's half the player my Twentieth is! I've scarcely put mine down. What number in the series is yours? Kinda funny, too. Just the other day I was congratulating myself for likely being the only one to show up for PSPIII with a Twentieth Anniversary. Thought I might be a bit of a celebrity. Guess I should have known better. But then, what are the odds you'll still have it then? :D Just a bit of a dig, my friend. Congrats on the score!

You are on a roll, Mr. Brent.

Yet another gem. Nice top.

A Fabulous 20th Anni.

And Rob, you'll still be a celebrity... at the least for your poignant posts at the HOC and stylish playing. (and the 20th anni also)

Brent thats a very beautiful axe. I bet it plays just as goooooood..........

Man, oh man, Brent, if it's half the player my Twentieth is! I've scarcely put mine down. What number in the series is yours? Kinda funny, too. Just the other day I was congratulating myself for likely being the only one to show up for PSPIII with a Twentieth Anniversary. ......

No worries, Rob. He won't have it by August. :blob10:

Nice score, Brently. Whats the weight on that one? (getting in my pre-order from the Brentrocks collection) ........ :D

No worries, Rob. He won't have it by August. :blob10:

Nice score, Brently. Whats the weight on that one? (getting in my pre-order from the Brentrocks collection) ........ :D

Now that was funny!

Hope it turns out great for you Brent!

Hey ....I think I was bidding on that one Brent :o .....is that why I got a notice they took it off auction?.... B) ....glad you got it Brent...you saved me from having to hide another guitar form my wife...and yesterday was our 40th Anniversary....so didn't want to cause any trouble.....hey it was a Anniversary guitar any way.....that is what I would have told her ^_^ ^_^ congratulations on another beauty! :D

No worries, Rob. He won't have it by August. :o

Nice score, Brently. Whats the weight on that one? (getting in my pre-order from the Brentrocks collection) ........ B)

i didnt even ask how much it weighed ^_^

im slippin ^_^

Archived