Heritage Owners Club

Picked up a 20th Anniversary H 150

brentrocks

Mr impulse snagged a 20th Ann H 150 today...should be here Sat.

That is Schweeeet!!!Nice Catch!!!

The FedEx dude was very late today...havent really had time to do anything to it yet but take pics of it in the sunshine. One thing i did notice right away is its very light, prob around 8.75-9 lbs. Near mint condition. Tomorrow i will put on a fresh set of strings and give it a whirl.

IMG_3453.jpg

IMG_3451.jpg

IMG_3455.jpg

IMG_3457.jpg

IMG_3459.jpg

IMG_3460.jpg

IMG_3462.jpg

IMG_3465.jpg

IMG_3466.jpg

Very nice Brent! I think the 20th anniversary models came with SD Antiquity pickups. Is that what's in yours?

Thanks Scott ;)

I'm just heading downstairs to put some new strings on it and check out the acsessories. i'm wondering also if it has a long neck tenon?

Thanks Scott :D

I'm just heading downstairs to put some new strings on it and check out the acsessories. i'm wondering also if it has a long neck tenon?

I'll be happy to take it off your hands if you need to make some room ;)

Thanks for a ll the compliments ;) This guitar is amazing!! All i can say is WOW!!! :D

This H 150 compliments the skill, knowledge, quality and craftmenship of Heritage!

The feel and tone remind me verey much of the Gary Moore...the balance, weight and feel of the neck. I'm not sure what the pickups are, like Scott said, they must be SD Antiquities. (see pics) I am thinking they are Alnico IIs, the tone is very warm. Great sustain! The guitar appears to be bone stock except for a bone nut...maybe it was factory? For a 15 yr old guitar it is in outstanding condiditon!!!!

The action is the lowest i have ever had on a 150...the studio artist that had it must have had a good tech. Its a 2-piece back and surprisingly light, i dont think its a LW, although there are some good sized holes drilled in the pup cavities. The top wood in really thick too.

The color is amazing...very 59-ish. You can see the actual grain raised through the nitro....amazing top! Neck is a Med. C, small heel. Very nice inlay work, beautiful rosewood fingerboard.

here are some clips...

http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_3599840

http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_3599859

more pics....

IMG_3479.jpg

IMG_3484.jpg

IMG_3467.jpg

IMG_3468.jpg

IMG_3469.jpg

IMG_3472.jpg

IMG_3474.jpg

Man, oh man, Brent, if it's half the player my Twentieth is! I've scarcely put mine down. What number in the series is yours? Kinda funny, too. Just the other day I was congratulating myself for likely being the only one to show up for PSPIII with a Twentieth Anniversary. Thought I might be a bit of a celebrity. Guess I should have known better. But then, what are the odds you'll still have it then? :evil4: Just a bit of a dig, my friend. Congrats on the score!

What # is yours Rob? mine is 17. and it is a great player...i like the antiquities, great sound!!

What # is yours Rob? mine is 17. and it is a great player...i like the antiquities, great sound!!

Mine's #38. We had a gig Friday night. I usually take two or three guitars: a 150, Nash Strat or Tele, maybe the 576.... We do a wide variety of material: Miles Davis to Hendrix to Roy Buchanan, to Jimmy Thackery, to Stones.... Well, this past Friday we played from 9:45 until 1:30, with one fifteen minute break. The only guitar I used all night was the Anniversary! Through The Note, with minimal pedals, it just killed all night long! What a pleasure! Amazing plank...just amazing! Tom Short's pickups are nothing shy of magic! Looking forward to comparing Anniversaries at PSPIII!

right on... One thing I always enjoy about you Brent is you get the HOC excited... lots of interest and you always seem to pop a deal on an interesting piece.

I hope you can enjoy, I know better than to expect you to lock down to any one guitar.

Did I tell you the 24th is my BDay... wonder if I will get a present?? wink wink

Archived