Heritage Owners Club

Cherry H 137 in the house

brentrocks

That looks quite delicious.... :lol:

It looks in great shape and it would be expected to provide some excellent tone.

I watched that one and just had to keep telling myself that taxes are due soon..... etc......

It's cool to see through the finish, although that can be hard to capture with the camera...

so, nice pics also...

[

Brent ....... Step away from the credit card. Repeat after me: I do not need to own every Heritage ever made!

I like the tuner buttons! Nice grab.

ROFL..He's got it BAD!!

:occasion14:

but serially, folks, my 137 holds up to any other guitar in any gig/genre anywhere (depending on who's pickin' it :D ). just an amazing instrument. enjoy, Brent!

I agree! The 137's have a lot going for them when it comes to versatility.

Nice grab BTW! Got a Pigtail on it too! Oh baby!

thanks fellas!!!

i had a sunburst 137 for a while and liked it but sold it to buy......i dont remember, not important.....im gonna try to hold on to this one. if i canceled my internet, i wouldnt have this problem....but then i wouldnt be able to be on the HOC either :occasion14:

There'll soon be more guitars in Paw Paw than people.

We just came back fron the Methodist Church here in Paw 2, getting Elizabeth signed up for pre-school....was talking to the Pastor, they have a band :occasion14:

Congratulations Brent....that one came from my state!!!! ....about an hour drive from me......I saw that and thought about it for a moment....great price......but then I said Brent would appreciate that one more than me .... so I took my finger off the buy it now button :occasion14::D

Archived