Heritage Owners Club

Any H-530 Love?

RJLII

Greetings to all,

I'm having so much fun with the H-137 I just picked up I'm thinking very seriously about another Lollar equipped playmate. The H-137 just knocks me out with it's simplicity, light weight, and killer tone. I've had my eye on the H-530 for the same reasons: light weight, simple, and from what I can tell from YouTube videos, killer tone. Any HOC members out there that own an H-530 and care to share their candid opinions?

Thanks in advance,

- Rob

'looking for feedback" is quite the pun in reference to a hollow body, yes?

i got mine about 3 weeks ago:

DSC00564a.jpg

lotsa 530 love, here!

That IS a nice top on that 330, LJ.

RJ - I've a 525 which I'd expect is similar to a 330 and think you'd like it for all the reasons you stated. Light weight, warm tone, can cover a lot of tonal territory.

:) The 530 is 200 better! ;)
RJ - I've a 525 which I'd expect is similar to a 330 and think you'd like it for all the reasons you stated. Light weight, warm tone, can cover a lot of tonal territory.

The 525 is slick! Sorta like the 575jr. P90s to boot!

That IS a nice top on that 330, LJ.

330? . . . . Now there's a Freudian slip that I would normally make

I'm having so much fun with the H-137 I just picked up I'm thinking very seriously about another Lollar equipped playmate. The H-137 just knocks me out with it's simplicity, light weight, and killer tone. I've had my eye on the H-530 for the same reasons: light weight, simple, and from what I can tell from YouTube videos, killer tone. Any HOC members out there that own an H-530 and care to share their candid opinions?

I love mine. This isn't the best picture, but it is handy...

post-1577-1279465176_thumb.jpg

med_gallery_194_4_70111.jpg

I absolutely love this guitar. First time for P-90s and I'm thinking about putting them in

some other guitars. I find myself playing this one more than others.

Great tone. I am a hobby player and play mostly blues and classic rock.

'looking for feedback" is quite the pun in reference to a hollow body, yes?

i got mine about 3 weeks ago:

DSC00564a.jpg

lotsa 530 love, here!

I sent a PM. Can you email a hi-rez photo? I was thinking about a TV Yellow to match the H-137 but after seeing yours that is exactly the look I'm after.

Archived