Heritage Owners Club

EBAY SUCKS!

brentrocks

I was looking at all the Heritage guitars for sale on thursday evening, and i ran across a H 525 w/ a Bigsby. You dont see used 525s on ebay too often, especially with a bigsby.....It looked pretty sweet, and they were asking $1585....but had a "make offer" button. So i threw done a low ball offer.

They accepted it :o

So i guess i own a H 525 :thumbsup:

pics from EBAY....

h5251.jpg

h5252.jpg

h5253.jpg

h5254.jpg

h5255.jpg

h5256.jpg

My buddy was about to buy this one last night but I sold him something from my stable instead. It worked out good for both of you.

You owe me one Brent. :thumbsup:

Oh, Baby!

Happy NGD to you, Kenny, Smurph, and Big Bob!

You guys are dogs...

woah, that's nice!!!

what model of bigsby is that? the body looks a bit longer than the standard ones that fit on LP's....I always find them too short on hollowbodies, but that looks like a better fit & easier to reach the bar while playing

I see it floats too...so no screws in the top of the gtr?

hmm...I'm getting an idea...I bet that would look real nice on an H550

Guest mgoetting

I know the feeling.

I made what I thought was a low ball offer just to get a sense what the person was looking for. Ten seconds later or less it was accepted. It was a shock and I learned a lesson.

I was telling everybody this weekend how I wanted another 525. And I hadent checked my email in almost 2 days because I had been so busy.......I had bought one and didn't even know it. I plyed randys 525 for a bit this weekend and it reassured myself that I indeed wanted one again.

Thats a dandy Brent, especially if you "stole" it.

well, let me put it this way, i got it for 1/2 the street price of a new one and $50 less than i paid the the 1st 525 i bought about a year ago (and then sold like a dumbass :drink2_mini: )

I know that Randy loves it though...and i played it Friday and am so glad i did....make me feel like i did the right thing.

I was gonna order a new one and still might depending on how work holds up over the next few months....but this one will give me my hollow body p-90 fix for now. hopefully i can order my sunsetburst 525 in the fall/winter?

This one looks to have a graphite nut and locking spirzels to add stability of the Bigsby....if i order a new one it will not have the bigsby, and it will have traps.

its only in NY, so im hoping to have it by Wed/Thurs?

stay tuned.....

Brent,

Seriously, seriously, seriously, I am calling DIBBS.

Especially if you are thinking of ordering one later.

You know how I said my next Heritage would be one with a Bigsby.......

SO in case you didn't see the above DIBBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brent,

Seriously, seriously, seriously, I am calling DIBBS.

Especially if you are thinking of ordering one later.

You know how I said my next Heritage would be one with a Bigsby.......

SO in case you didn't see the above DIBBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that would match your 575 nicely...consider yourself dibbed :boxing:

Archived