Heritage Owners Club

Git er done!

Gitfiddler

I'd seen it before, too. It's a heartbreaker! The flame is perfect, front and back, and the Sunset Burst on that lumber is a classic. With P-90's, and that Marv-whittled neck profile, that piece will be as good as a guitar gets! Congrats, Tim! Fabulous concept, executed as only our friends on Parsons Street can!

I'd seen it before, too. It's a heartbreaker! The flame is perfect, front and back, and the Sunset Burst on that lumber is a classic. With P-90's, and that Marv-whittled neck profile, that piece will be as good as a guitar gets! Congrats, Tim! Fabulous concept, executed as only our friends on Parsons Street can!

How cool is it that this could come to be. A guy in Oakland orders a guitar from a factory in Michigan and a guy from Alabama got to, not only see the guitar, but call the customer and then provide photos. Then a guy from North Carolina remembers this guitar from a web gallery of random photos.

I am currently having my dream guitar made at 225 Parsons. Marv Lamb is the project leader. It's all magic! What a cool web community we have here.

Now a word from our sponsors.....

Skydog's Heating and Cooling. "Thank you for your copper."

img_2639_std.jpg

How cool is it that this could come to be. A guy in Oakland orders a guitar from a factory in Michigan and a guy from Alabama got to, not only see the guitar, but call the customer and then provide photos. Then a guy from North Carolina remembers this guitar from a web gallery of random photos.

I am currently having my dream guitar made at 225 Parsons. Marv Lamb is the project leader. It's all magic! What a cool web community we have here.

Well said, Ron. What a cool web community this is!! There is NO other guitar club or forum like the HOC. And we are very blessed to have the support of such wonderful guitar builders and artists as the gang on Parsons Street.

I'm certain that your H357 'Firebird for High Flying Bird' will be one special instrument, second to none. Thanks for taking those pictures of my 525. They have made me crazy with anticipation for this gitfiddle!!

One more close-up shot for my friends here, and thank you for all of the kind words.

img_2609_std.jpg

I JUST RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM THE DEALER...IT HAS ARRIVED...AND THEY ARE SHIPPING IT TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I'm out of town the rest of the week on business. PERFECT! FREAKIN' PERFECT! <_<

Have her re-routed to OHIO. Myself and FredZep will take turns baby sitting her while you are gone!!!!

Looks like you have a REALLY special Heritage coming!!!!

Have her re-routed to OHIO. Myself and FredZep will take turns baby sitting her while you are gone!!!!

Oh yeah..

It's good for a new Heritage to resonate ... to open it up , acoustically.

We can't have it sitting idly waiting ......

and Ohio is on the way to San Fran , anyhow.

WOW, Fred, that is beautiful! Nice photo-shopping.

It almost looks as good as this teaser shot I just received from my dealer... :biggrin_mini2:

post-8-1285080369_thumb.jpg

Oh yes .... that is a very nice teaser shot.

P-90s installed and ready to rock.

Oh my, you must be counting the hours.....

WOW, Fred, that is beautiful! Nice photo-shopping.

It almost looks as good as this teaser shot I just received from my dealer... :)

post-8-1285080369_thumb.jpg

WOW that looks amazing! Everytime i see threads like this it makes me hope that my H157 is almost done!!!!! I ordered it back in the beginning of August, so I'm hoping it won't be too much longer.

Archived