Heritage Owners Club

ever let one go you wish you had back

big bob

I sold a really nice almond (?) 535, great flame all over the body, fantastic gtr

regret it

just bought a red 535 to replace it, being shipped as we speak: hopefully the pedigree holds up!! hehe

the guy who bought it was a fantastic guitarist, and gigs locally somewhere...So I feel good that I passed on some Heritage vibe to a player who otherwise wouldn't have heard of them

I'll have to make it out to see him sometime.

Bigbob.. I can relate about the pychodelic popsicle.

But the Custom-custom 170 fits you.. has your personal touch to it.

I have trouble letting go of guitars that I like...

so my ones that I wish that I had back are all old amps and an old Fender reverb unit...

Sold my first ever Heritage, an H157, to Cosmik in the UK. It's a beautiful guitar, but I don't miss it. Sold my first ever Millie (SAE) to a buddy here in the KCMO area. That one I miss from time to time.:aggressive_mini: But, I have others to take their place, so I can take solace in that.

Sold my first ever Heritage, an H157, to Cosmik in the UK. It's a beautiful guitar....

I remember that 157 well, Kenny! It was quite beautiful. And I think anyone who's been here for a while will remember cosmik' as well!

Okay, Guys,

I'll put my therapist hat on and offer a support group on grief and loss!

Have never sold a Heritage (I'm just starting to acquire them, now); but I do regret having sold a yamaha psr 640 keyborad, with great sampled sounds on it - it seems the new ones coming out don't sound as rich.

I only regret selling two guitars in my life.

-My PERFECT Sweet 16 (that Yoslate said "Are you SURE you want to sell this?" . WHY DIDN"T I LISTEN TO THE PROFESSOR!!!)

_DSC1899-Edit2.jpg

_DSC1901-Edit2.jpg

-My PRS Single Cut Artist quilt (well, at least this one funded "Greeny" but man, I would love to have back!!!)

_DSC2087-Edit.jpg

The guitars I truly regret letting go are perhaps, other than the Les Paul, not too well known but were incredibly great guitars.

My Heritage cherry Sunburst Gibson Les Paul Standard

Tokai Telecaster in cream which played and sounded beautiful

Tokai Stratocaster in fiesta red (57 clone)

I will not let any of my guitars go ever again. Not all guitars can be valued by price as the two Tokai's were less expensive than Fenders, but were equally as good.

BigBob, your 170 just oozes class, the 150 had something special in that the finish is unique, and it's great to have something no one else has.

Sorry the guitars I mentioned are not Heritage, but I only have one, and it will never be for sale. Funnily enough, I have let three other Gibson's go and don't miss any of them - wonder why.....

I used to wish I hadn't let the old non-reverse G-brand Firebird go. The last two weeks those feelings have disappeared.

Sir Bird - when I read this thread's title I immediately thought of you and how you continuously let 'em rip. I'm guessing you wouldn't want those back though - eh?

Sir Bird - when I read this thread's title I immediately thought of you and how you continuously let 'em rip. I'm guessing you wouldn't want those back though - eh?

Actually I would. I would put them in an airtight photo mailer and send them your way.

"Thomas, Ron sent pictures....."

Actually I would. I would put them in an airtight photo mailer and send them your way.

"Thomas, Ron sent pictures....."

:laughing4::evil6:

Those would be a bitch to frame!

I only regret selling two guitars in my life.

-My PERFECT Sweet 16 (that Yoslate said "Are you SURE you want to sell this?" . WHY DIDN"T I LISTEN TO THE PROFESSOR!!!)

_DSC1899-Edit2.jpg

_DSC1901-Edit2.jpg

Not to rub salt into an open wound, John, but that was an exquisite guitar and an unimaginable player! Glad I had the chance to spank it! But it's not like you're out on the tiles, now, with nothing to play!

I still have both of my heritages but I sold a sweet Butterscotch Tele with a maple board that still brings a tear to my eye when I think about it..(sniff sniff)

I've sold 2 Heritages I wish I had back. Needed the money at the time. Not a good reason IMHO.

I'm working on getting one of them back.

post-194-068727600 1289077577_thumb.jpg

post-194-086880100 1289077783_thumb.jpg

Archived