Heritage Owners Club

Heritage at Winter NAMM 2011

FredZepp

If anyone finds some Heritage related NAMM material , perhaps share it here. ( we can create another thread for other brands, if necessary... )

Here is a video of Al Skolnick at Winter NAMM 2011 ... he talks about his signature Heritage and AmpKit for iPad,iPhone,etc....

Playing his Heritage through the AmpKit..

Hey Brent, check out 1:00 into vid #2!

Thanks for uploading these Fred!

Alex is a great ambassador for Heritage.

Hey wait, I think he is playing my guitar. How did that happen?

A friend of mine, also from Venice Italy," Dogal strings" owner, is actually at the NAMM;I asked him to take some pic of Heritage Stand, I also asked him to bring all news,material,stuff about Heritage..

A friend of mine, also from Venice Italy," Dogal strings" owner, is actually at the NAMM;I asked him to take some pic of Heritage Stand, I also asked him to bring all news,material,stuff about Heritage..

I haven't been able to verify that Heritage is set up at this NAMM. While the NAMM website had a listing for them and a booth number, Heritage is not on the lists or on the maps that I can find...

I had thought that Heritage did the Summer NAMM only.. so it was a surprise to see them listed for this one.. I'll certainly post if I can find anything on them.

I haven't been able to verify that Heritage is set up at this NAMM. While the NAMM website had a listing for them and a booth number, Heritage is not on the lists or on the maps that I can find...

I had thought that Heritage did the Summer NAMM only.. so it was a surprise to see them listed for this one.. I'll certainly post if I can find anything on them.

ooops I got to send him a new sms.He is there and should alredy have answered me!

thanks Fred

Hey wait, I think he is playing my guitar. How did that happen?

He sure IS playing your guitar! GO GET IT FROM HIM! Gorgeous, huh?!!

@ FredZep - I didn't know you went to NAMM - I thought only dealers could get in there? Thanks for loading these. I really liked Alex playing that jazz tune, and I've heard it before, but can't recall the name of it. Do you know the name of that tune?

He sure IS playing your guitar! GO GET IT FROM HIM! Gorgeous, huh?!!

@ FredZep - I didn't know you went to NAMM - I thought only dealers could get in there? Thanks for loading these. I really liked Alex playing that jazz tune, and I've heard it before, but can't recall the name of it. Do you know the name of that tune?

I'm just getting this stuff off of the web.

(I'd certainly have a lot to post if I was there)

Last year they did have a public day at the Summer NAMM ... we'll see this year..

They did go, then? Is this perhaps from the Heritage display?

This was in a group of photos from there.. I haven't found any others yet.

It was in a section for amps, so it may have been to demo an amp there, but it looks like the Heritage display that we know... but no pics of the booth yet.

The booth number that they gave for Heritage (Booth# 4342A (Hall C)) is marked for Diezel Amps in their floor plan.. and if you search the floor plan for Heritage, you get no results.

HEY .. this just posted.. They are there !!! Next to Diezel Amps..

That is awesome Fred. What a ambassador for Heritage.

I can see Jim in the background.

Thanks for staying on top of this and posting all these pics and videos. +1

Archived