Heritage Owners Club

New Guitar Day, Wow finally

NoNameBand

Well folks, it's finally here. A NGD for me. A '92 150 VSB, 1 piece back, Scahller bridge and tailpiece. I should receive it Tuesday which sucks as I will be out of town Tuesday through Friday. So, I won't actually see it until I get back Friday night. Can't wait to check it out. Thanks for being so supportive. I wanted to wait but could not pass up this deal from Guitar Center in Georgia. Fred, I even have pics from GC.

post-2180-059740200 1296252186_thumb.jpg

Congratulations, Mark, but I guess I wasn't aware that you had any interest in a H-150 in VSB; YEAH, RIGHT!!! :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin: Bummer that you won't get to see/play it for a week, but at least you current quest is over. I sincerely hope it brings you much pleasure, and look forward to seeing it at PSPIV!

Congrats to a fellow NGD'r! It stinks that you'll get it while out of town. Here's a tip though, when you get home, say hello to the family and kiss the wife before knocking her out of the way as you run to see the new guitar!!!

Congrats to a fellow NGD'r! It stinks that you'll get it while out of town. Here's a tip though, when you get home, say hello to the family and kiss the wife before knocking her out of the way as you run to see the new guitar!!!

Good safety tip. I will try to remember that as I run through the house blowing kisses.

Congrats... you have to be very excited. The joyful agony of the wait for it's arrival will not diminish your joy.

I can see why you went with this one... nice color and what looks like an amazing top.

We'll all be waiting to see if you say the wait was worth it.....

nnb%20vsb%20150.jpg

Congrats... you have to be very excited. The joyful agony of the wait for it's arrival will not diminish your joy.

I can see why you went with this one... nice color and what looks like an amazing top.

We'll all be waiting to see if you say the wait was worth it.....

nnb%20vsb%20150.jpg

Amazing top for sure. This may be my favorite Heritage finish. Good luck with her (the guitar I mean).

That's the GC Hunter Burst. It is heartstopping! Wow.

You'll need to adapt your persona a bit to meet our expectations.

gfgfdsdsgsdg.jpg

untitled-1.jpg

I know I showed the second picture before. So sue me!

Hey how did you get that picture of me from last night?

Archived