Heritage Owners Club

price help for a H-140

big bob

I'm talking with a fellow HOC'er about buying his 140, only thing is that I have not seen any sell recently.

The guitar is a first gen H-140

I would like to make the owner a fair offer as he is a great guy.

any help would be appreciated.

Lance

bob, bass exchange/amp shop in the l.a. area shows what appears to be a 1st gen 140 on gbase for the outrageously low price of $1350: amp shop

a 140 is high on my lust list!

A lot of the First Edition 140's sold on eBay go for bargain prices.. as they are relatively unknown.

I'd expect to see them there for $700 - 1,000. I'd usually expect a nice 140 to go in the $800 range, but more for something that is extraordinary.

140's are great guitars..the thing I really liked about mine was the fact that it had the great H-150/Les Paul tone but was a lot easier on my back..Just a great Blues and Rock instrument..!!

140's are great guitars..the thing I really liked about mine was the fact that it had the great H-150/Les Paul tone but was a lot easier on my back..Just a great Blues and Rock instrument..!!

Yup. I'm in the market for a lefty 140. Anybody hear of one, give me a holler.

I bought my '86 140 for $850 or so last year. It had been up on Ebay for a couple of times and the guy dropped the price down. I put a bid on it, not thinking it would go through. It did, and I got it.

Depending on condition, I think most will go in the $800 to $1100 range. I really like the 140.

I bought my '86 140 for $850 or so last year. It had been up on Ebay for a couple of times and the guy dropped the price down. I put a bid on it, not thinking it would go through. It did, and I got it.

Depending on condition, I think most will go in the $800 to $1100 range. I really like the 140.

Thanks guys Me and the seller have come to an agreement that we both like.

Now the waiting is the hardest part.

"You'll need a member or someone you trust to buy it because they don't ship used gear anymore."

As far as I know, Elderly will ship anything used/vintage except amplifiers.

Archived