Heritage Owners Club

Heritage at NAMM 11

SouthpawGuy

Looking at those guitars, it caused me to think about the Nitro. What stands would anyone recommend that doesn't damage/discolor nitro?

Ones fitted with protective devices.......

non-reactiveguitarstand.jpg

Ones fitted with protective devices.......

non-reactiveguitarstand.jpg

That's the one I use, too.

It reminds me of a ES-150, not exactly the most popular guitar......

http://www.guitarvil...il.aspx?pid=904

The ES-125 isn't a very popular model either but my Heritage 525 is my favorite Heritage out of the 5 that I have owned. You never know till you have it in your hands!

I think the 150 sounds great and have no doubt that the new 555 custom will be fantastic as well.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm glad to see that The Heritage was showing off some gitars at NAMM. The majority of "dealers" in my area don't stock any Heritage guitars but say they'll be happy to order whatever I want. How can someone be a "dealer" if they aren't going to stock the product or do any old fashion salesmanship when a customer walks in the door looking for a guitar? That's not being a dealer, that's offering an ordering service to the pepole who are already sold on Heritage guitars! Shameful! All I'd have to do is stock one new Heritage guitar in my apartment and I'd be a detter dealer than these brick & morter store guys. Sheesh!

I'm glad to see that The Heritage was showing off some gitars at NAMM. The majority of "dealers" in my area don't stock any Heritage guitars but say they'll be happy to order whatever I want. How can someone be a "dealer" if they aren't going to stock the product or do any old fashion salesmanship when a customer walks in the door looking for a guitar? That's not being a dealer, that's offering an ordering service to the pepole who are already sold on Heritage guitars! Shameful! All I'd have to do is stock one new Heritage guitar in my apartment and I'd be a detter dealer than these brick & morter store guys. Sheesh!

At that rate I must be the Irish dealer ! :icon_scratch::icon_sunny:

Archived