Heritage Owners Club

Heritage at NAMM 11

SouthpawGuy

Also just noticed, duhhh ( having a lot of those lately ), the pickguard shapes are different on several of the hollows and semi hollows.

Is this a new development or did I miss this while my brain has been in hibernation since last year ?

I've been watching for pics... I found this one earlier.

5965487723_35a334074d_b.jpg

Is it my imagination, or does the guitar in the top row with the trapeze tail piece and 555 inlays have a thicker rim dimension than a 555?

With the variations shown there that are different from the Heritage catalog, the guitars look like they're from Wolfe-stock.

Heritage_Namm_summer_11%252520edit.jpg

Whatever it is I likey! :icon_thumright: New model I hope. Could be a Wolfe custom order. The show is in Nashville.

I'd like to take that fat-bodied 555 out to party! happy.gif

That fat bodied 555 is just like a dream guitar I had posted about here on the HOC. I was wondering if they would build something like that!

I think Jay owes me a little commission! Maybe the 555 Jazzpunk Edition? :P

I am dying to try that bad boy out!

heritagenamm11.jpg

Looks like Heritage were at the Summer NAMM show. Found this single photo on HC, of all places.

Interesting that the 555 second from the right, back row, has a trapeze tailpiece.

Could it be a fully hollow 555 I wonder ? :icon_scratch:

I think the thicker guitar in the back is a 555 verison of a 575....

They should of made a clone of KBP810's H-157 Custom... They'd placed a lot of orders for that one!

I think the thicker guitar in the back is a 555 verison of a 575....

They should of made a clone of KBP810's H-157 Custom... They'd placed a lot of orders for that one!

I don't know... I am thinking thicker 530 with humbuckers.

Archived