Heritage Owners Club

NGD H 137

fretless

The color in the finger board and the Cherry appear much nicer than the previous photos.

137s are great rockers.

Enjoy!

Thank you . Yeah there is a lot of red in the fretboard wood , wonder where they source that from .

good on ya! i continue to be delighted at the wide tonal range my 137 delivers; give us a rundown when you can.

Congratulations!! You are going to love it, guaranteed.

Thanks man ! I noticed right away how powerful it is acoustically , I mean crazy loud & strong , every note, on every string all the way around the neck , I've never experienced that before.

so , you know . I did get some Tonepros studs and a Faber wraparound for it before it even arrived so I'm gonna have some fun with it later and get some better pics and slap my favorite strings on it ( R Cocco) , drop it to Eb \m/ pics to follow...

Guest HRB853370

Congrats Fretless, I thought long and hard on that one and had a long phone conversation with Brently about it. I wanted to pull the trigger but I was about $400 short......Oh the gas pains we get! So glad it found a great home with you.

The color in the finger board and the Cherry appear much nicer than the previous photos.

137s are great rockers.

Enjoy!

Great guitars!! And Brent does indeed RAWK!!

so I dropped in the Faber and Tonepros studs , it was super easy , pulled the studs with the screw trick , took just a few min. The Faber is a real fine piece and the intonation is spot on .

Faber_stock_top.jpg

studremoval.jpg

Faberside.jpg

Faberalignment2.jpg

got a little better string alignment as well

Faber_stock_bottom.jpg

Faberback.jpg

Nice shooting Tex! Can I send you my guitars to get photographed? A mighty fine selection for a first too! The 137 belongs in everybody's arsenal. Happy NGD!

Archived