Heritage Owners Club

Spreading the Heritage word!

I just brought another guitar player into the Heritage fold, He called me on the Sunset Burst I recently sold... I sold that to HF7 before he could make it by to test drive the guitar, I felt bad he didnt get to try the guitar and after a brief conversation I looked through my stash and found a guitar I that I thought he could enjoy called him back and setup an appointment for him to come by and fire her up!

Well he fired it up today, really gave her a thorough inspection and jam... He loved the old school slim neck(just like me) love the setup, pups, intonation, pots and overall looks.

Goldtop014-1.jpg

The guy is a really good player, gigging tonight so I was happy to part with a really great guitar if it meant the word is being spread and the guitar is going to an awesome home.

Gonna see if I can get gig shots of her tonight!

2 gitfiddles sold in as many weeks!? Next thing you'll be competing with Brent!

Well done on both sales!!

I think Guy can spare a couple.... He doesn't let on, but he's got a FEW.....Way to make another convert to the cause, man!

Guest HRB853370

That looks remarkably like my 150 Special, though I've changed the pickups on mine from Schallers to P-Rails. There's something about a goldtop...

Really? I don't know what you mean!

How bout dem goldtop flames!

150Goldtop001.jpg

Tulk-Its a mahogany h-150 with dot inlays, the guy that bought her sure made her sing.

Smurph- I really like Heritage so its easy to push other players into the fold...sometimes I really dont want to sell...

Selling the Goldtop provided the resourses to acquire thisIMG_1500.jpg

Tulk-Its a mahogany h-150 with dot inlays, the guy that bought her sure made her sing.

Smurph- I really like Heritage so its easy to push other players into the fold...sometimes I really dont want to sell...

Wow!

Just got to say.... black pickup rings and black knobs.

Guest HRB853370

You've ... got ... a .... stash? That you can look thru? Geez. Or, cool!!! :) That's a dandy GT. Did I miss it? Is that a H150P? Or a Special?

You did miss it Kenny. There was a whole thread about it in the Heritage guitars forum category. I can steer you there if you want to read and see all the pretty photos of it. Its not a P or an S. Its a heavy mutha with P90's that just wail!

Guest HRB853370

So you got that one! Very good Guy!

Wow!

Just got to say.... black pickup rings and black knobs.

Nah. Then there would be no contrast.

Archived