Heritage Owners Club

H-157

golferwave

I took this fine lady out to a fund raiser party to play last night. I was feeling like some old time rock n roll P-90 tone and this one delivers in spades. Black H-157 LW with Lollar P-90's. Dr. MG turned me on to this one through a fine gentleman who lives in Bayou Country. Thanks Mark!

IMG_0021-2.jpg

IMG_0022-2.jpg

IMG_0020-1.jpg

IMG_0019-4.jpg

Sorry for the quick and less than quality pictures. I've been pretty swamped today.

IMG_0018-5.jpg

A touch clearer maybe?

Much! Can see just how beautiful that guit... well, almost that is. Bet it's much better in person. Very cool. And a great guit to get out and gig with. Nice. Low weight's an attractive feature, too, and I'd guess the chambering fits well w/P90s.

That's really nice.

If I were to order a custom built solid body, it would be something like this. But then again it wouldn't exactly be a solid body. IMO, it would be better though.

I like the soap bars. They are more adjustable and more "dressed up" looking than dog ears in your guitar.

Much! Can see just how beautiful that guit... well, almost that is. Bet it's much better in person. Very cool. And a great guit to get out and gig with. Nice. Low weight's an attractive feature, too, and I'd guess the chambering fits well w/P90s.

The P-90's are really great in this guitar. We only had to do a little over an hour during social hour Saturday night, but the lightweight of the guitar felt pretty good on the old shoulder. Did some Stones, CCR, Seger, and finished with "The Weight" Everyone loves that song. Home by 7:30 sipping a cold one. My kind of gig!

Archived