Heritage Owners Club

New Guitar Day Yesterday! 575 In The House!

55tele

Paul at Stonegrove Guitars LaGrange, IL helped me get this nice 575 that was in process....Vintage Wineburst that was just coming out of finishing when we found her....I was able to specifiy Lollar Imperials and get a pickgurard wihout the point added to the order....

Paul was great and I highly recommend him for any Heritage orders. He let me open the box and gave me full run to adjust everything to my taste right there in the shop. I did have him open up the nut slots slightly.....Really nice action @ 5+/64 bass and initally about 3/64 on the treble side at the 12th fret....raised her up to 4/64 on the treble side.

Took from October 16 to December 7...about 7 weeks......

One thing though....No interior label!!......Do you think I could get them to make one up and put it in if I swung it by the shop??? We looked into the inside with a mirror just to confirm the Lollars......

post-8360-0-95159000-1354994305_thumb.jpg

Sweet! I saw that on the Stonegrove Facebook page. It's a beautiful guitar.

Are you in the Chicago area also? We have a strong Chicago presence on this forum. I really like the used H150 that Paul has in stock right now.

As far as the label goes, I suspect that if you bring the guitar to PSP6 they will supply you with a label.

I have two stickers in my 575. I can give you one.

That's a beautiful guitar! Spank her for me.

Congratulations! That H-575 has tone written all over it.

Lovely guitar, my friend and forum member Peter Green has one, when I visit his home I always treat myself to a play. I hope you really enjoy this wonderful guitar.

Archived