Heritage Owners Club

Any Interest in Ordering a Heritage Logo Vinyl Sticker?

DavesNotHere

Hey All,

I wanted to have a Heritage logo made for an after market case of mine.

I had two prototypes made and they both turned out very nice.

These are vinyl self adhesive backed, not the static cling type. Two color, white script on a black oval.

If there is enough interest I will create an order thread and take orders.

There are two sizes.

Label # 1 "The Heritage" label is an oval 6"x12". The actual cost is $3.00 each if I order 25 labesl plus I would add the cost of postage and an envelope large enough to inset without folding. I guess maybe an additional $1.00 to $1.50 per order. I'll have to price some larger envelopes.

Label #2 "Heritage Guitar" label isan oval 6"x10". The actual cost is $2.75 each.Shipping would be the same as above.

I've attached some pics.

Please know that there will be no profit on my end. i just thought these turned out cool and would be good advertising for "The Guys and Girl" :)

Again this is not an order thread. I will start one in the For sale section if there is enough interest. ie minimum of 25 labels of each type.

DSCF3685.jpg

DSCF3687.jpg

DSCF3689.jpg

On my case

DSCF3693.jpg

Looks great. Are the guys at the 'zoo okay with this? Might be close to copyright infringement. Just mentioning because it crossed my mind. Then again, they might like a few themselves!

I would give Vince a call and clear it with him.

If you are going to have them made and bring to PSP, give to friends, etc....i think you are ok...but if you plan to sell them, thats a different story.

If you are going to have them made and bring to PSP, give to friends, etc....i think you are ok...but if you plan to sell them, thats a different story.

That actually didn't occur to me since I was just having a couple made for my case and thought I would pass them along at actual cost to the members here.

I will give Vince a call this morning to clear it (or not) with him.

Guest HRB853370

Count me in Dave!! Great advertising for Heritage.

Funny, you reiterated that this is NOT an order form and you have a bunch of folks going:

I'll take 2

I'll take 6

I'll take .....

Um, do people not read the OP?

Guest HRB853370

Ha! Brent is policeing! I can see it now-Headlines in the Kalamzoo Gazette: Heritage sues HOC member for illegal trademark infringement......

Count me in Dave!! Great advertising for Heritage.

Funny, you reiterated that this is NOT an order form and you have a bunch of folks going:

I'll take 2

I'll take 6

I'll take .....

Um, do people not read the OP?

Well, I did intend this thread to gauge the interest, so folks needed to respond.

Vince wasn't in this morning so I left a message.

If he's cool with it, it does appear that there is sufficient interest for me to proceed.

IF HE"S COOL WITH IT, I'll start a thread in the for sale section.

I certainly do not want to be the cause any strife between the HOC and Heritage. :icon_salut:

Thanks for your responses.

OK, I received approval from the home office this morning. Quote "If it's for the club we don't have a problem with that. We would probably like to have a few ourselves"

I'll make sure that happens.

I'll start a thread in the For Sale section in the next day or so.

OK, I received approval from the home office this morning. Quote "If it's for the club we don't have a problem with that. We would probably like to have a few ourselves"

I'll make sure that happens.

I'll start a thread in the For Sale section in the next day or so.

:icon_thumleft: thanks man!

recently saw something similar go down with t's on another forum, we chipped in a few extra bucks and sent some to the family, whose name is on the headstock. They came on the forum gushing with appreciation. Nice stuff. A dynamic of this whole internet/commerce thing which is actually making the world a bit smaller, more harmonious.

Archived