Heritage Owners Club

My "new" Heritage H-575

maxjeezus

Hi, I'm Massimo from Italy. Some days ago I've swapped may Ibanez JSM-100 (John Scofield model) with an Heritage H-575 ALM SB serial number G29502.

You can see some pics at this link:

https://plus.google.com/photos/113845515934970002230/albums/5899035491493161873

It's really a nice guitar, though it has many scratches over the body and the binding has some little cracks. No pickguard, no HSC.

The pickups are Shaller with a sticker marked 2/90-1.

The bridge is a Gotho (I don't think it's the original bridge) and the jack input was replaced (but it's too much prominent and I surely will substitute it with a new one).

Based on the post about dating Heritage guitars, I found it was the second guitar finished on 1990 march 11. But it was a sunday! It's possible or I am wrong?

I'm in love with it, it's really e great sounding guitar.

Ciao from Italy, Massimo

post-2238-0-59325300-1374315848_thumb.jpg

That is one beautiful guitar. I love the character of the top. The way the grain meets under the strings is exquisite. Congratulations and enjoy!!

Hi, I'm here again. Thanku all for your congratulations.

I didn't write about it in my post, but I already owned an Heritage guitar, a H-150 http://www.heritageownersclub.com/forums/topic/9734-my-first-heritage-h-150-cm/ Sadly I'm not a "Les Paul Type" guy, so I sell the guitar a few months after buying it.

The H-575 is "un altro pianeta" (literally "another planet" - I'm sorry for my poor english) and I'm sure it will stay a long long time with me.

Some answer:

@ H: I'm from the province of Modena, the country of Ferrari cars, Lambrusco di Modena, Tortellini ecc.

@ Randy2270: I love Ibanez guitars, I find their neck well suited for my playin. I also have a GB10. The JSM100 is a great guitar but I didn't play it often.

A question:

The SN of the guitar is G29502, based on this post http://www.heritageownersclub.com/forums/topic/1905-decoding-heritage-serial-numbers/ I made this calculation: G=1990 it was a year of 365 days. 365-295=70. The 70th day of the year was Sunday (march 11).

Maybe we must consider that the guitar was finished the 295th day before the end of the year? In this case the answer is Monday march 12 1990. It makes more sense.

Ciao a tutti, Massimo

Hello Massimo! I am an owner of a more recently built 575 and I absolutely adore it. It is easily my 'the one' guitar. Everything else just fills up a closet... or under bed.... or a corner in various rooms. I am in the process of downsizing right now. Likely, in the end, I will end up with just the 575 I purchased in 2010 and a Kalamazoo built Gibson J55 that was given to me as a gift. I am working on getting an amp that I feel as comfortable with as I do the 575.

With how I play, I just end up with all of these guitars I don't play. The Heritage H575, however, gets an unreal amount of play.

Enjoy!

Archived