Heritage Owners Club

NHGD...I'm on a roll

brentrocks

After the quilt top H 140, I thought I couldn't top it....well today GAS go the better of me and I acquired a H535 in Almond Sunburst.

I actually got it at a garage sale....no shit.

I always ask when I go to a garage sale, "do you have any guitars?" Well, this guy did...it was actually a moving sale, moving out of the country and he didn't have room for the axe!!!! I could tell he didn't really want to get rid of it, but he had a guitar player at his feet and he prob felt this was his best way to get it gone.

Its your standard H 535. It was upgraded to tone pros hardware and a wood pickguard. It also has Seths in it. It had a really nice setup, low action and and a great overall feel. Unplugged it is very lively....plugged it is a beast!!!

Looks to have a premium wood package....beautiful rosewood board.

IMG_4596_zpsfc1876cf.jpg

IMG_4599_zps29f52c3f.jpg

IMG_4602_zps5be5ad49.jpg

IMG_4607_zpsa6043c0c.jpg

IMG_4605_zps7f3da9f3.jpg

Oh, what a surprise. Brent got yet another awesome guitar at most likely a "crack-head" sale price. Do you smell something?... That's sarcasm! Seriously though, that's a real sweet looking guitar you snagged! HNGD!

Guest HRB853370

I can't stand it!! WHY don't these things ever happen to ME!!!

picard-facepalm_zpsd2e1f6c2.jpg

Just kidding. Many Congrats. I may try to inebriate you at PSP and talk you out of it....

Just out of curiosity, what is the meaning of that picture?

IMG_4599_zps29f52c3f.jpg

How do you do it Brent ? Any tips ?

its just because of my location...close to home base

im sure there are some 59 burst around here too, waiting to land one of those at a garage sale

When do you open a guitar store? I will want to have my credit card on file. Serious good shopping. Well done.

Archived