Heritage Owners Club

My First Heritage

Beagle216

I have an old soul! Most of my friends don't understand me! My favorite era of music was late 60's. I am into, in no particular order: Woodstock, The Grateful Dead, The Allman Brothers, Neil Young, CSNY, Jimi Hendrix (of course), Joe Cocker, Pink Floyd (Animals, Wish You Were Here, & The Wall in particular), just to name a few. PLUS a lot of modern musicians who still play "real" music like Jason Mraz (Not his mainstream pop stuff), John Mayer (same caveat as Jason Mraz), Johnny Lang, & Derek Trucks (The sole reason I purchased my SG).

I'm in the same boat my friend.... Most of the music I've played has been written by people long dead before I picked up the guitar.... Guess those guys must of did it right back then...

Had some time over the weekend to put her in the sun and snap a few! I love the tone of this guitar. I am going to put up a video soon so that the tone of this thing with the Antiquities can truly be heard! This guitar is going to be buried with me (not really) but I will be passing it down. I LOVE IT MORE EVERY TIME I PLAY IT!!! Even a hack like me has awesome tone with this thing!

IMG_4036_zps1394aac2.jpg

bca6ddaf-ab40-4995-b897-684ed044d4f6_zps

Great pics :icon_thumleft:

.......... Even a hack like me has awesome tone with this thing!

IMG_4036_zps1394aac2.jpg

Here's a newsflash for you....we're ALL hacks here. Some just happen to be higher up the hackdom scale, that's all.

Really, really nice H535.

Welcome to all the forum newbies thar chimed in re beagle's exuberance. I can relate to the "Heritages make even a hack like me sound great".

Btw the 535 you have looks more VSB than natural, maybe it's amber translucent? Check on the backside of the back plate.

Would love to see the H150 of cobrafast's too.

This is a great place to hang, learn, and wait till you come to your first HOC Parsons St Pilgramage down the road it is a orgy of fine instruments all in one place. It's amazing at some of the long lasting personal friendships that all started over the love of Heritage.

Maybe one of the other HOC vets can dig up some cool older posts with some Heritage stories done over the years..

Welcome, look forward to reading more from all you newbs and lurkers.

Welcome to all the forum newbies thar chimed in re beagle's exuberance. I can relate to the "Heritages make even a hack like me sound great".

Btw the 535 you have looks more VSB than natural, maybe it's amber translucent? Check on the backside of the back plate.

Would love to see the H150 of cobrafast's too.

This is a great place to hang, learn, and wait till you come to your first HOC Parsons St Pilgramage down the road it is a orgy of fine instruments all in one place. It's amazing at some of the long lasting personal friendships that all started over the love of Heritage.

Maybe one of the other HOC vets can dig up some cool older posts with some Heritage stories done over the years..

Welcome, look forward to reading more from all you newbs and lurkers.

Yea, it's a Natural finish for sure... No backplate on here, but on the label it says so. It has yellowed & mellowed over its 23 years and the Internet makes pictures look colorless and dull, so I edited the photo a bit to make it more like it does in real life. That could be it.

As far as PSP, I will be there this year. There are a lot of awesome people on here, and I have already started to obsessively check the forums. I have learned a lot, and provided input where I thought I could help. Excited to be a part of this. I too am amazed at what this company has been able to do. I look forward to meeting all of you in person, but the people I have interacted with here thus far have been awesome!

.......... Even a hack like me has awesome tone with this thing!

Here's a newsflash for you....we're ALL hacks here. Some just happen to be higher up the hackdom scale, that's all.

Really, really nice H535.

Thank you, makes me feel better =) I am actually liking where I am going musically. I am actually starting to have real "tone" that I like for the first time. But for sure still a hack ;) I am content with the gear I have, an that is also a first for me since I started playing.

Thanks for the compliments on the 535, she's very nice, and plays better than she looks. Keeper for sure! Makes me feel like a proud father. Haha!

Archived