Heritage Owners Club

I got my Millie

PunkKitty

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guy, which Millie had the laminate arched back?

I was sure one of them did.

This one!

mil-sae-incase2.jpg

mil-sae-back2.jpg

Early 2000. Marv said they played quite a bit with the design before they decided on the current version. Not a lot of the arched backs out there. Altho' you can order them.

super sweet. I have that fretboard on sweet 16 and I love it.

Do you have a family shot? I've lost track of your stable but you shown us some beauties recently.

I just got my new H155 back from a having a setup done.

Ho. Ly. Crap! What an incredible guitar!

It's more of a 150 type than I expected. It plays so, so well. The Seths are perfect for it. I think this is destined to be my number one with my 150 as my number two (that's not to say that the 150 is shitty).

The Millie, the 150, and the Prospect are the only guitars I really want to keep and play. I'll keep a partscaster Tele around as well as my Peavey USA Strats and the others that I built. But everything else can go.

I feel like I've found the holy grail of electric guitars.

It's more of a 150 type than I expected. It plays so, so well. The Seths are perfect for it. I think this is destined to be my number one with my 150 as my number two (that's not to say that the 150 is shitty).

The Millie, the 150, and the Prospect are the only guitars I really want to keep and play. I'll keep a partscaster Tele around as well as my Peavey USA Strats and the others that I built. But everything else can go.

Guess you no longer need to log into HOC. Got it all now PK. What have you git with P90s?

I have a Gibson LP Studio 50's Tribute with P90's. I haven't decided if it's staying or going. I don't need it. I'm partial to humbuckers. But it was my first LP so there is a sentimental attachment. Strangely, now that I'm familiar with Heritage, I doubt that I'll ever buy another LP.

ha! when I got my 155, the 150 was expendable.

What an incredible guitar!

I think this is destined to be my number one with my 150 as my number two .

I am glad you love the guitar, My experience is that the Millies are brighter tonewise and as such I prefer the tone of the 150s for what I play and live. You have a really smoker there.... cant wait for the reviews AFTER you have had time to discover her nuances!

I'm off to dig out one of my millies for tonight! YEAH BABY

Archived