Heritage Owners Club

PSP6 My Magical Moment, seeing this wood come to live in Davids hands!

Millennium Maestro

So a big part of PSP is members seeing a guitar being born and Marv was in the build stage of Bill Gelding's 357 which happened to be in the finishing department. Marv told Bill he would show him his guitar and I shadowed them upstairs to check it out also.

This is THE BOOTH that has been used to paint all them 50s & 60s prestigious guitars, I got quite the history lesson from David(Thank you bro).

I have to apologize for the poor zoom quality of my video! Luckily at the end you can see what I was seeing during the whole process.

%5BIMG%5Dhttp://i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae19/guynitz/Heritage/th_Vid00009_zps006743b0.jpg

Thanks, Guy! That was a real treat for those of us who missed that part of the process. Couldn't help notice the guitars are literally "rock and rolled" when finished.

Is that an ASB?

Nice video Guy. Thanks for sharing!

Dave did a nice job on all his finishing. He was always passionate about his work.

Unfortunately I heard he is leaving Heritage. They are losing a gifted person.

So a big part of PSP is members seeing a guitar being born and Marv was in the build stage of Bill Gelding's 357 which happened to be in the finishing department. Marv told Bill he would show him his guitar and I shadowed them upstairs to check it out also.

Its Gelder. A gelding is a castrated horse.

Paul, you just bummed me out..... I liked the kid a lot!

Yes, Yooper EH.... It is almond sunburst!

Yes, I was bummed to!

He is a good one.

Moving on for Mo Money. Cabinet making.

Its Gelder. A gelding is a castrated horse.

So he had it right? You Floridians and Canadians... Between your ehs and ya'awls, I wonder how you two communicate.

Archived