Heritage Owners Club

NTRCTIHTDTAHFIMNH15D

DavesNotHere

New truss rod cover that I had to drill a hole for in my new H-150 day :) (with apologies to Howard)

I stumbled upon a truss rod cover that goes nicely with my fretboard. It arrived a couple of days ago but the mounting holes didn't quite line up with the factory mounting holes, so I took an implement of destruction to my new baby and drilled a new hole. I think it turned out quite nice.

DSCF5440_zpsec20e373.jpg

To:

HS_zps7cb3e50a.jpg

DSCF5833_zps77630dbd.jpg

Is that a Starfleet communicator badge?

Nice snatch! A real snapper!!!

The guy that makes those is actually a friend in Japan. He has a whole series of TRC and poker chips. Note the poker chip I chose from him a while back to compliment the open humbuckers on my RS 2. He's also designed his own line of amazing guitars. Bare knuckles standard in all of them.

photo14_zps48d2250e.jpg

By the way, there's an extra T and a missing 0 in your acronym. I've revised your actual acronym's meaning below:

Now, toffee reduced cheese that is hot to date takes a hog fish in my nougahyde hamper 15 ducks.

Pics. Or. It. Never. Happened :)

The guy that makes those is actually a friend in Japan. He has a whole series of TRC and poker chips. Note the poker chip I chose from him a while back to compliment the open humbuckers on my RS 2. He's also designed his own line of amazing guitars. Bare knuckles standard in all of them.

Where can this gentleman be found?

I like his stuff. I didn't even realize that he was in Japan until my order arrived.

I absolutely LOVE his picks!

http://www.hellguitars.com/

Archived