Heritage Owners Club

Time for a game of "Heritage, or No Heritage!

big bob

It's a Corsa. I think he takes bodies from G and H and modifies them. I'd say a Heritage is one finished at 225 Parsons street.

It does have the Heritage oblong back switch cover plate. This one may have started out as a Heritage, but is not one now.

I vote Butt Ugly headstock, whoever made it. And "Heritage used a one-piece Mahogany chambered body and their unique oblong switch cover" Their what? :dontknow:

We call those shapes 'parallelograms' over here :)

Can I say Heritage case? But I-don't-know-what guitar.

I find this sentence sad: "The guitar is as new as I never played it. I own several Corsa guitars and love his work."

I guess you can you love a luthier's work and never play his/her guitars? But, Why?

I've seen the Corsa conversions of the LP satin finish models and they looked like quality guitars. I've never heard of one being done by Heritage and don't know why he would have Kalamazoo do one if he was planning to start building his own brand anyway. I say no Heritage.

bastardized Heritage? maybe he redid the headstock for a client

or a reneck?

I suppose there is a slim chance Heritage was involved with him, but I doubt it.

there is a guy up here who converted an H headstock to a G headstock, on an H150

IMO if you're gonna play a Heritage, play it loud & proud!! enough of this headstock nonsense :D

Nope.

Not a "The Heritage" but an amalgam called a "Heritage" by Corsa and sitting in a "The Heritage" case to confuse the matter .... to my eyes... looks like a re-necked H-150 body with a faded 50s LP std gibson neck that has been modified into a different shape with a slight refin and overspray. The wings and tuners scream nashville gibson.

He could do this already as Corsa churned out a bunch of 50s and 60s faded LPS into his peter green stylized model with the respray etc... Then there's Bill Nash also used the 50 & 60s faded series as the starting point for his relic LPs at $4K + a pop where he stripped and refined in nitro and put dimarzios in.

I'm actually pretty interested in how this one shakes out.

cheers!

It would be interesting to see what this really is. Truth be told, I doubt we ever will. No one is going to pay $2,000 for a "Protype" because we know the boys at Parson's refuses to sell any of their Prototypes..... I think a better approach is to ask Corsa if they did that. Heritage certification letters don't look like that...

Archived