Heritage Owners Club

Who's got the meanest Heritage H-150 "Burst" of them all?

Redsand

Unofficial Winner???

This supremely beautiful H-150 was built by and is currently owned by your friend and mine, Pete Farmer.

ResizedImage_1405781525107_zpsb5d045fa.j

GAS inducing purchase/Fist pump warniing!!! Do NOT stare too long!!!

This old thing?

It was painted 3 28 1990. A few years before I started with the company.

A friend had it made. heavy specs. Braziiilian, holly head veneer,OLD hog,ect.....

He had all old parts on it..He took the parts,and sold the guitar to another friend of mine.He put his good parts on it. I called dibs.

My phone rings 3 months later. "You Got Cash?"..Now it has my good parts on it. I've owned it since 92.

This guitar actually has a rich history..But..Some of it's secrets must remain just that.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This old thing?

It was painted 3 28 1990. A few years before I started with the company.

A friend had it made. heavy specs. Braziiilian, holly head veneer,OLD hog,ect.....

He had all old parts on it..He took the parts,and sold the guitar to another friend of mine.He put his good parts on it. I called dibs.

My phone rings 3 months later. "You Got Cash?"..Now it has my good parts on it. I've owned it since 92.

This guitar actually has a rich history..But..Some of it's secrets must remain just that.

Is that the one from Larry Perkins ?

Awesome, in any case.

• 1 month later...

damn, those are both nice guitars!!

I esp like the way the toggle switches are angled, so they match the arc of your strumming hand....ergonomic & the same way i set up my gtrs. I must be doing something right!

*edit* oh there are 3 gtrs here...I was referring to NoSnowBlower's as well, thought Hines was 1 instrument

That one belongs to a member, he took possession of it 7/29 from another member... After I Tbagged it of course.

The original owner and HOC Member it up superbly before letting another member enjoy her sweetness, before that member blessed another HOC member with the score of the summer!

Thanks. I don't recall seeing that one in the classifieds, been looking for a 150 in VSB.

Hot Damn. I knew it!!!!

It's literally the very guitar that my "in progress" H-150 build was inspired.......

Let's make a deal....if you sell it to me, I'll hearbye declare your H-150 the Meanist Heritage burst of them all!!!!

Hot Damn. I knew it!!!!

It's literally the very guitar that my "in progress" H-150 build was inspired.......

Let's make a deal....if you sell it to me, I'll hearbye declare your H-150 the Meanist Heritage burst of them all!!!!

A very generous offer sir, but I must regretfully decline :icon_sunny:

Archived