Heritage Owners Club

Who's got the meanest Heritage H-150 "Burst" of them all?

Redsand

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What the hell was I thinking?? :)

I hope it's getting played in good health!

Every week with my new band as we work up a our set list. This one is a soulful-tone machine. I love the Seths in it.

This thread could serve as a Heritage Beauty Contest!

Ya'll are killin' me with these beauties. (Even though some are not bursts...or 150's!) :icon_silent:

Keep em' comin gang!

According to the neilson numbers, we've currently got ourselves a 3 way tie for "Meanest Burst".

Thanks to all for posting!

An older pic... but sometimes the flames pop when in bright light.

I've been amazed at that with my VSB also. When I picked it up at Moreno's my heart sunk at first...he went on about the wet sand of the top and the glassy finish...but i saw NO flame, only mineral streaks. I figured that the difference in the reflecting nature of the nitro was obscuring the flame I'd seen previously...but then you turn it five degrees and BAM...the flames burst from the top. very cool.

And sweet guitar, Fred.

I'm kind of partial to this one. Maybe not up there with some of the iconic Heritage Bursts, but I have not seen another one like it. A true one of quilt/blur with a 50s fat neck and tone for days!!!

Yoder.jpg

I'm kind of partial to this one. Maybe not up there with some of the iconic Heritage Bursts, but I have not seen another one like it. A true one of quilt/blur with a 50s fat neck and tone for days!!!

Yoder.jpg

OH YEA!!! :icon_salut:

I've been out of the loop for a few weeks but, as I've been asked to provide an example, here we are:

The Daddy :)

1A79085D-624C-421E-B90E-B4BA984BF0F1-130

4A2DE7AA-7A45-4F9D-9834-21BFB3DCFCDF-160

And with a bit of help from bright sunshine (a rarity in the UK!)

1b1deb65.jpg

Yoder.jpg

I was waiting for Kuz to bring out the big guns

Just curious, Lance, but what's the scale length on this triple single 150?

Thanks..

This is just a cool pic of a Custom 150 that Brent found... now owned by BigBob

P1010023.JPG

More....

As sick as this tripple lipstick is I can help but wonder how much sicker is would be with an old style bar stoptail (looking like a fourth pickup.

I've been out of the loop for a few weeks but, as I've been asked to provide an example, here we are:

The Daddy :)

1A79085D-624C-421E-B90E-B4BA984BF0F1-130

4A2DE7AA-7A45-4F9D-9834-21BFB3DCFCDF-160

And with a bit of help from bright sunshine (a rarity in the UK!)

1b1deb65.jpg

THIS ONE...!! The baddest of a bad, bad bunch! That's as good a top as has ever been on a maple capped guitar, regardless of builder or vintage....

THIS ONE...!! The baddest of a bad, bad bunch! That's as good a top as has ever been on a maple capped guitar, regardless of builder or vintage....

I am definitely a sucker for wide flames. My original Greeny 150 was going to have big wide flames but it didn't work out.

So I to "settle" for this knock off....

f8be9920-16c8-4834-afac-cfb94a5419c6_zps

Archived