Heritage Owners Club

Who's got the meanest Heritage H-150 "Burst" of them all?

Redsand

I'm kind of partial to this one. Maybe not up there with some of the iconic Heritage Bursts, but I have not seen another one like it. A true one of quilt/blur with a 50s fat neck and tone for days!!!

Yoder.jpg

I love the quilt and the color of this guitar. It just glows! And I typically don't like quilt anything!!!

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was waiting for Kuz to bring out the big guns

LOL!!! For some reason this really made me laugh out loud, literally. :)

If you want some killer tiger to build with call I guy I've been using for years. Ken smith from ken smith basses in perkasie pa. He has a building with 7000sf worth of killer tiger maple that he has drying indoors for years. He makes bass guitars and can only use wood that's primo. He sells quite a bit to local furniture makers. He has all but cornered the market in the area since he buys whole logs.

Great guy. Give him a call http://www.kensmithbasses.compost-6780-0-79820300-1400926030_thumb.jpg

If you want some killer tiger to build with call I guy I've been using for years. Ken smith from ken smith basses in perkasie pa. He has a building with 7000sf worth of killer tiger maple that he has drying indoors for years. He makes bass guitars and can only use wood that's primo. He sells quite a bit to local furniture makers. He has all but cornered the market in the area since he buys whole logs.

Great guy. Give him a call http://www.kensmithbasses.comattachicon.gifimage.jpg

Thanks for the link, I'll check him out.

this thread has been one of the best we've had in a while. great pictures and camaraderie! some awesome tops.

Quite so!

Thank you, Matt.

Archived