Heritage Owners Club

NGD Almost. H575 custom

Artpulis

After waiting about 3 months, my new baby has arrived at Wolfe Guitars for a couple of dealer adds and then to me. I'll post Jays photos since they will be better than I can take. One special thing is that he tells me that the label says made for me and signed by Marv Lamb and Jim Duerloo. post-22544-0-37639700-1478033907_thumb.jpgpost-22544-0-71864600-1478033918_thumb.jpgpost-22544-0-73693300-1478033934_thumb.jpg

BTW, my bad on the title of the post. I know it's not a "custom" model. What I was trying to say is that it is a custom order to get the wider neck and a couple of other custom features. I didn't want the bling, but was after a particular sound. I'll find out if I got next week.

BTW, my bad on the title of the post. I know it's not a "custom" model. What I was trying to say is that it is a custom order to get the wider neck and a couple of other custom features. I didn't want the bling, but was after a particular sound. I'll find out if I got next week.

Ya gotta love it. I have a single PU 575 with a spruce top and it makes nothing but sweet sounds. (Mine is finished in a black and deeeep trans cherry to "strut" its stuff.)

I'll bet you feel like you are on fire waiting for it. It is very pretty. Congrats.

Yes, but it's a whole lot better than waiting 3 months and not really knowing when that wait would be over. At least now I know I've it in my hands next week. BTW, Jay Wolfe has been great in communication which makes the wait more bearable. Of course, he probably gets tired of my e-mails.

That sounds custom to me.... congrats and enjoy!

It looks amazing.

Got the guitar on Monday. All is wonderful and the wait is over. I'll post some photos in a week or so when I have received my new strap from Seventh String Guitar Strap since that will have something to say about the overall look. It arrived promptly and with great packing. It's nice to buy from a dealer who really knows how to pack.

Archived