Heritage Owners Club

Local Spins story on Heritage Guitars

Doug

"Heritage Guitars aims to restore the luster of the Gibson factory to make it a destination for devotees of handcrafted, American-made guitars."

What are we, chopped liver? Yeah, I know bums like us, we aren't "devotees of luster" anyway.

Seriously, nice article.

"Heritage Guitars aims to restore the luster of the Gibson factory to make it a destination for devotees of handcrafted, American-made guitars."

What are we, chopped liver? Yeah, I know bums like us, we aren't "devotees of luster" anyway.

Seriously, nice article.

Maybe they meant the luster of the factory in 1917, when it was considered "state of the art" back then. It's very exciting and its a good time to own Heritage guitars, knowing the attention this company is bound to get in the next decade and beyond!!

A DC Millie? Is this an old pic or is that a custom order?

Look at my avatar. They were a production model but I no longer see them on the Heritage site, so they must be a custom order now.

In another post, one of our dealer members informed us that the Heritage Millennium line now includes a number of body options including Single Rounded Cutaway, Dual Rounded Cutaway (DC), Single Florentine Cutaway (formerly Millie Pro), and Dual Florentine Cutaway. Plus it is configured as Solid Body, and I believe a Lightweight/Weight Relieved option. Not sure if its still offered as semi-hollow. Hopefully others will chime in.

Wow......that guitar is an absolute masterpiece!

Thank you sir!

In my experience....the Millie is much closer to a H-150 than to a H-535. Great guitars.

+1

Archived