Heritage Owners Club

Brent's custom H-137DC

buelahbones

Hey Brent !!!

We all know just how excited you get about your guitars and your passion for Heritage in general. So I decided to let you get an inside view of all the love and pride we employees take in building our guitars. Keep in mind I did miss the first few days of it's production but, I think you will get the jist of it. Of course, also keep in mind that part of the reason most buy Heritage is because they are hand crafted. (This is a nice way to put that there will be flaws and imperfections.) This in no way means that we don't still strive for perfection! We are following your specs to a T and hope that it gets your approval.

But, as I said they are hand crafted which means people are attached to the hands. This is where our problems start. Chris thought the ticket said you wanted a slim neck, he was only going to take a little off the sides.........

post-475-1263336742_thumb.jpg

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Soon after, Curly had an episode. (It happens alot.) Seeing the ticket with your name on it he thought of hockey. Next thing we all knew he was a K-Wing team member and was trying to slap it around with a bass neck. Good thing we make our axes tough, it took the check with minimal brusing.........

post-475-1263336921_thumb.jpg

I'm thankful for the hand sanding marks on the pickup side end of the ebony fretboard on my 555, it's the real deal, not some soul-less dime-a-dozen person CNC computer hacker made instrument. Miss D Buttercups loves the stage.

I love this thread, especially after the rather flame-y quality issue thread, LMAO big time! What a great comeback! You stole my heart with your humor, msbeulahbones. God bless ya HUGE!

post-1585-1263341519_thumb.jpg

Katie, you know how much I love ALL you guys.

I just spoke with Ren around 2:30 today.

He didn't say anything about the special sea-foam-green paint coming in early!!!!

Great to see you guys having fun while making the best guitars in the WORLD!!!

PS Don't forget the yellow "You Da Man Ren" air brushed on the top!

What a fantastic post !!!! It made me laugh out loud... And what a warm hearted sense of humor...

Any of us that have done the 225 Parsons St Tour ( and some who haven't ) appreciate the people

.... and the handmade aspect of The Heritage guitar

Thank you for posting for us all, Katie. Really Fun. :blush:

And, yes Brent , you do look like you are in a happy place... :D

Archived