Heritage Owners Club

HOC Gallery Photos~ What Are YOUR Favorites?

Gitfiddler

Like many members and visitors to the HOC, I enjoy browsing through our photo Gallery.

There are many great looking Heritage models posted by owners and former owners, but a few photos are simply show stoppers.

http://www.heritageownersclub.com/forums/gallery/

My all time favorite gallery shot is this 'family photo' of Jay Wolfe's collection of killer H157's.

med_gallery_13_118_180813.jpg

This Golden Eagle of '2bornt2bop' is another one of my favorites.

med_gallery_2353_412_56057.jpg

OK, your turn...Which HOC Gallery photos get your heart racing? :icon_smile:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.heritageownersclub.com/forums/uploads/gallery/album_254/gallery_408_254_20517.jpg

This one, I thought, really came together. It shows me that some here have a talent for ordering nice options. I'm better off sticking close to base designs, if history is a judge.

Sorry for the link. I couldn't find a simple way to post the image. I tried . . . and I failed. :icon_pale:

http://www.heritageownersclub.com/forums/uploads/gallery/album_254/gallery_408_254_20517.jpg

This one, I thought, really came together. It shows me that some here have a talent for ordering nice options. I'm better off sticking close to base designs, if history is a judge.

Sorry for the link. I couldn't find a simple way to post the image. I tried . . . and I failed. :icon_pale:

gallery_408_254_20517.jpg

Ah! Spectrum13's Mahogany 575 Custom. One of my personal favorites too.

One beauty caught my eye and has haunted me for years:

gallery_8_136_658062.jpg

And of course...

944463_10200135993897756_115483163_n.jpg

It appears she is asking if THAT one is for her...

Finally!

One beauty caught my eye and has haunted me for years:

gallery_8_136_658062.jpg

When Steiner and the Bird were driving to K-town we devised a plan on how to steal this beauty. The Guit was gone out of town on business. We would steal a car and drive to California. Wait until Mrs. Guit left for work and break in. Then we saw the flaw of the plan. Unknown to us the Guit's brother who is larger than him would be there recording some tunes with head phones on. Some very Pulp Fiction shit ensues......

Almost worked. Just like Fred and Rich's plan to steal my Firebird at the UPS hub in Louisville.

When Steiner and the Bird were driving to K-town we devised a plan on how to steal this beauty. The Guit was gone out of town on business. We would steal a car and drive to California. Wait until Mrs. Guit left for work and break in. Then we saw the flaw of the plan. Unknown to us the Guit's brother who is larger than him would be there recording some tunes with head phones on. Some very Pulp Fiction shit ensues......

Almost worked. Just like Fred and Rich's plan to steal my Firebird at the UPS hub in Louisville.

Bird~ You are one crazy man!

Any time you are in the area you and Steiner are welcome to come by and fondle this amazing 3-pickup Chestnut Burst, HRW-loaded gitfiddle. No need to go all Pulp Fiction to get your hands on it. :icon_rr:

Anyway.....................Back on topic. :icon_smile:

The PSP photos in our gallery are something special.

I couldn't find the one with Lance peering out from an upstairs window (looking like the ghost of Kalamazoo past!), but here's a cool one showing some familiar faces...and guitars.

med_gallery_139_448_24599.jpg

Ha... I remember that... those were the good old days.....

I love going through the PSP sections in the gallery... great resource to remember the day.

Here's a special pic of a Heritage from the gallery...

gallery_139_481_471913.jpg

Archived