Heritage Owners Club

one thing leads to another

GASguy

I started out by ordering a new 335 that I returned for fit and finish issues; just not acceptable for the price.

After that, I always wanted a 335 style guitar.

By chance I came across this used 535 on a website of a shop I had purchased from in the past.

H555.jpg

I fell in love with this guitar for the versatility of the tapped HRWs and their tone; eventually I came to understand what a great value Heritage guitars are, and what great instruments they are when you look at their competition.

About a year later, this eventually led me to the HOC, which in turn led me to this:

NGDH150.jpg

And now to bring this tale up to date, here are my Heritage guitars.

theboys.jpg

Exciting to think of what the future will hold! :occasion14:

You waited a "WHOLE" year to buy your next Heritage????

MAN, you have willpower!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, incredible guitars, by the way!!!!!!!!!!

Currently I have a Genz-Benz Black Pearl 1x12, a ValveTrain Trenton, and a Fender Hot Rod Deluxe.

I have to say I have been giving envious looks at your new KBP810 Reverb Deluxe.

You have the right handle for this sight. You'll be gassing for a long time.

Beautiful set and nice start :icon_thumleft:

theboys.jpg

Yea Baby! With a pair like that you should be able to capture a cunning array of stunts!!!

As others have said, how did you ever wait an entire year? You've acquired the perfect handle for this group.

Enjoy :icon_thumright:.

I completely understand your predicament, GASguy. Having joined this forum a month ago, and taken possession of my first Heritage, a 535, a little over a week ago, I now find myself seriously contemplating a 150 for sale nearby....

5 weeks ago, I had no idea i needed any new guitars whatsoever. I now feel completely helpless.

Archived