Heritage Owners Club

Meet "Eveie" All Dressed Up

602a

Ok I started a new topic because the Heritage 150 I bought from Jimmy Wallace is gone and her Big sister has arrived sort of Meet" Eveie", a 2011 walking, singing, strutting bad girl. She has had up grades out the rear. She came with 500 pots and .020 caps with Tone pro's and Duncan 59's. She now has Faber 59 locking bridge and light weight tail piece. She also now has WCR Crossroads and .022 Russian caps. The upgrades made a total guitar. Sustain for days and Dickey Betts type sounds. Low action and the list goes on. I'm so happy I made the changes. Yes Marty, I will sell her send me 5K and you can have her and her looong Tenon. Thanks

post-2267-0-92142000-1314917701_thumb.jpgpost-2267-0-45945100-1314917731_thumb.jpgpost-2267-0-41609500-1314917763_thumb.jpg

Hmm, .022 instead of .020.

Essentially the same thing - true cap values will typically vary from their printed stated value, usually between 5% and 20%, but I've seen some that were fairly well off the mark... though even then they were generally still within the range of properly serving their intended purpose.

That has to be the ugliest Heritage ever made. I feel so sorry for you. I'll tell you what, to save you "and" the company so much embarrassment I will give you $300.00 to dispose of it for you.

That's one of the prettiest 150s I have ever seen. Dahummmmm......!! You need to keep this one away from the Swamp Buggers.

how much was involved with switching over to the newer bridge... any mods to the posts etc..

It was real simple, it is no more than screwing in the new parts and making sure you get the right one for the bridge you have now. They are unreal, both are locking which adds alot of sustain along with the light weight tail piece and counter sunk brass saddles.

Check them out at Faber Guitar Parts CV Guitar

Archived