Heritage Owners Club

Incoming H157

MartyGrass

Wolfe's was kind enough to provide these photos to post on HOC. I received them this morning.

Looks like it's the heavy, smaller version of BarryMClark's H575.

Thanks to Wolfe's. How'd they think this one up?

57atn34701.jpg57atn34701_2.jpg

I will put this forward at show and tell tomorrow morning at work. I think it will be much appreciated.

Love the natural top.

Now THAT is a sweet score!!

Congrats!

And you know I have a weekness for blonde 157's too. :icon_salut:

Yours is a tough act to follow. Bone nut, ultra top, Mojo wiring, gorgeous mahogany, and a lighter weight than most H157s. Plus you added a few nice touches.

Yep, I am a not an ebony fretboard guy on Solids or Semis, but I have lust over that one. Perfect guitar, just add rosewood!!! ha, ha...

I wondered why this one disappeared so quick. Nice one Mark.

I have had great transactions with him too.

From Wolfe? I saw that one when I first saw my H575 up there. It's been a couple of years almost.

All the same, I am glad SOMEBODY finally saw the beauty in these finishes other than me. haha.

Got the H157 just now. It looks just like the pictures. The neck is medium. It's lighter than I expected at 9.9 lbs.

Sprague caps, CTS pots, SD Seth in the bridge and SD 59 in the neck. I haven't played it yet.

All is well with it.

Yep. Sounds like the kin to mine. Same stuff. Built the same same save for the 59.

Should you decide to part with it, check with me. If I am flush, I'd like to be the one to get first refusal.

Thanks!

Archived