Heritage Owners Club

Need Help with a name for my new KBP 810 amp..

smurph1

Hey Folks, Brian and I have been working on several names for my new Voxish Reverb KBP amp..I'd like to give you the three that we are considering,,Please remember this is an amp that George Harrison would have loved..and used on stage with those guys from Liverpool..Ok, name number 1..KBP 810 "REVERB REVOLVER"..Number 2 KBP 810 "BRITISH INVASION REVERB" and number 3 KBP 810 "64 REVERB" Thanks for your help..Scott

I don't know...from what I was reading, the Beatles were using the short-lived 4 and 7 series hybrid (solid state/tube) amps for work on Revolver and some later albums they produced. I'd be surprised if there were any transisters or circuit boards in a KBP amp.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vox_(musical_equipment)

I like Number 2: KBP 810 "BRITISH INVASION REVERB".

Yep, H is right - while I like the name Liverpool, I couldn't possibly bring myself to use that

Scouser or Allerton though... good possibilities there!

Another obscure one from me: Liobian.

I am one of these as is George Harrison and Paul McCartney. Ten points to the first person to correctly define it :)

Schoolmate at Liverpool Institute?

... if your hands start a-clapping and your fingers start a-popping and

your feet start a-movin' around;

... if you start to swing and sway when the band begins to play, a real cool

and way out sound;

... and you get the "can't help its" and you just can't sit down - you feel like

you've got to move around “

So far, Fernando is the only one that agrees with me.."British Invasion Reverb" I have to admit, Allerton is pretty cool though..Man this is HARD!! :icon_joker:

Archived