Heritage Owners Club

Heritage firebird

kcmalo

If you use our search and enter H357 .... and select Forums, you will get some search results.

There is speculation on how long this will be made.

Marv Lamb, one of the owners and original Gibson employee from the early 50's, is making these and may not make more of them because of the work involved.

As you can see, it is a neck though design with multi layers of contrasting wood.

H357-ML.jpg

This my H357 from '92 with Seymour Duncan minihums . I have few nice guitars including Fender EJ, Gibson Standard, Don Grosh Bent Top, but this Heritage is that one that I never want to sell.post-5883-0-96745100-1327866181_thumb.jpgpost-5883-0-67489800-1327866186_thumb.jpg

That's pretty! This is the first one I've seen with a non-reverse headstock.

I so want one of these. I love Firebirds.

Marv told me flat out that he would not do a lefty H 357.....

BUT

I bet if a charming lefty HOC female went down there and said, "pretty please" :wub: .....you never know????

Marv told me flat out that he would not do a lefty H 357.....

BUT

I bet if a charming lefty HOC female went down there and said, "pretty please" :wub: .....you never know????

I'm not a lefty. I want a right handed H357. With a Bigsby.

I haven't bought one, so I'd have to guess. ... maybe a bit over the $3,000 mark ... depending on features.

That's way above my budget. It was a stretch for me to afford my used H-170, It's just not going to happen for me. :icon_pale:

That offically takes that guitar off my list... Guess if I want that style, I'll have to find a used G-brand one...

Play one on a strap first, DB. The one Firebird I've had suffered badly with neck dive.

Archived