Heritage Owners Club

Heres a Pic of My Almost Finished KBP810 Cavern Club 30!

smurph1

That looks great, Scott! I just hope it didn't get ruined being turned on upside down like that; You see, the electrons in a tube all need to be settled in the bottom of the tube to have proper voltage applied to to the plates. An inversion of the tubes, as shown, will usually result in reverse phase.....Oh, I'm so full of crap.... Enjoy it!

nice!!

4x10?

Nope, it will be a 1x12; just had to go a little tall with it as the PT sits rather close to the front edge, and will hang about 4" - the bigger cab should help give a real nice deep sound to the lows as well though.

That looks great, Scott! I just hope it didn't get ruined being turned on upside down like that; You see, the electrons in a tube all need to be settled in the bottom of the tube to have proper voltage applied to to the plates. An inversion of the tubes, as shown, will usually result in reverse phase.....Oh, I'm so full of crap.... Enjoy it!

LOL!!!!

Oh man!! You had me goin for a minute!! LOL

Man, that is a great looking tube amp. I'm used to seeing my old grungy ones... that looks brand new and perfect... sweet.

congrats , smurf.. It's going to be a great one.

Thanks everybody..I still have a couple old grungy amps that I love, but this will give me a new flavor..We've got a couple gigs coming up, so I can't wait to take it out and let her rip!!

Actually it's the protons (+) that weigh more than the electrons (-). Love it Dog!

Congrats Smurf1; may she serve you well!

HOLY CRAP THAT'S AN AWESOME AMP! Congrats dude! This makes me even more wound up about the amp he's doing for me. I'm happy to be in the waiting line, it looks like his stuff is more than worth the wait! ROCK THE FREAK ON DUDE!

Archived