Heritage Owners Club

Okay, who has custom orders in queue right now?

kbp810

I know we've had a few... but thought with threads about "funks" and what not going on, it's a good time to recap on who's got one in queue (and/or recently took delivery of a new Heritage).

Model, finish, specs, etc... and of course, pictures if you've got 'em!

Guest HRB853370

There was a thread earlier this week about some interesting looking guitar body, kinda looks Firedbirdish? Who could that have been?

My 2008 transwine 550 jazz box arrived today, its perfect. $1499 shipped, how can you go wrong? I need to get some photos for you guys.....

I plugged it into a solid state amp (since there was a thread on that too) and it sounded deep, warm, articulate and fabulous.

There was a thread earlier this week about some interesting looking guitar body, kinda looks Firedbirdish? Who could that have been?

I think I recall that, who in the El was that guy again?

Have a Milly Pro on order. Patiently waiting and waiting. The hardest part!

Sweet! What finish are you going with?

My 2008 transwine 550 jazz box arrived today, its perfect. $1499 shipped, how can you go wrong? I need to get some photos for you guys.....

I plugged it into a solid state amp (since there was a thread on that too) and it sounded deep, warm, articulate and fabulous.

Heritages should come standard with a camera in the case - as is often said here, pics or it didn't happen!

No job, thus No order, BUT...... I do have an idea.

And you know how they say great things start first with an idea!!!

Me! Just kidding ;)

311639ca.jpg

Guest HRB853370

The order for my H575 almond burst with a spruce top was placed on June 14 2011 and I'm still waiting. I really am excited about getting the guitar but iMHO 11 1/2 months and wtill waiting is rediculious.

Umm, Spectrum13's waiting time has you beat by about 3 months!

I'm working on a project with Katie and Todd....i traded the Heritage Mandolin to them. It should be done any day now.

Interesting... !

I would have loved to grab that mandolin, .... but really I have a couple of nice mando's already that I don't get to play often enough.

I know that you'll come up with something very cool....

Interesting... !

I would have loved to grab that mandolin, .... but really I have a couple of nice mando's already that I don't get to play often enough.

I know that you'll come up with something very cool....

I found a couple nice subsitutes...

Keep the order coming. The guy who's refinishing my guitar at home had his hours reduced at the factory, due to lack of work. They didn't seem to be pressing very hard when I visited in April- kind of laid back, with guitars everywhere.

Sweet! What finish are you going with?

Translucent Orange. Marv said he is looking for a nice slab to carve!

Gold Hardware, Block Inlays and Bare Knuckle pickups.

Archived