Heritage Owners Club

new amp day!

eljay

li'l dawg "pug" with reverb.

this is a marshall 18w replica. i've never played a marshall type until today. i sure like it so far!

pug1.jpg

pug2.jpg

thanks for looking! eljay

li\'l dawg \"pug\" with reverb.

this is a marshall 18w replica. i\'ve never played a marshall type until today. i sure like it so far!

thanks for looking! eljay

OOOH! I have been wondering how those sound! Need clips! Either audio or video. :D

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

Congrats, Larry. Originally had one of those on order, then changed it to the d'lux. Is that coming along to PSP?

Ha - looked to the left of the bottom pic and thought 'what's in that candy dish'? Now I see... yummy candy best tasted warm.

I'll never forget the day I plugged into a Marshal 18w. Stunning amps, they are! Will this one be up for review in about two weeks?

Congrats, Larry! One of my buddies that plays out used an 18 Watt Marshall clone for years as his main amp; plenty loud, and sounded great.

I wasn't aware that Li'l Dawg made these; I thought that they just did Fender clones. Interesting.

Congrats....

Jim makes some great amps. I have a D-Lux (5E3) that he made for me a few years ago. I am having josh at Atlas stands make stand for mine that will be able hold my attenuator as well.

Bob

Archived