Heritage Owners Club

Ups man came today!

big bob

Guest HRB853370

Forum rules dictate you don't post such an anonymous thread without supporting photos, as well as detailed descriptions. Oh, I forgot, your from Florida.

I finally found one for a reasonable price... And boy does it is have tone for days.

Oh well off to rehearsal, have a party to play on Saturday. Full tone report after you guess what brown brought.

I hope you don't have a ups delivery driver in you basement.

Guest HRB853370

I finally found one for a reasonable price... And boy does it is have tone for days.

Oh well off to rehearsal, have a party to play on Saturday. Full tone report after you guess what brown brought.

RESTATED:

Forum rules dictate you don't post such an anonymous thread without supporting photos, as well as detailed descriptions.

Ah. That's right. You're delay fried out at PSP..

No my reverb crapped out at psp.. James Demeter is fixing the reverb, it will be sweet when hes done. My delay died a while ago. This is the replacement for that it is so much better than anything else I have tried.. Is super fun as well.

aha, glad you finally got one!!

apologies again for changing my mind when I was about to sell mine...hope you'll understand why after using it for a bit, they are excellent ( & controls are laid out nice for foot control!! )

aha, glad you finally got one!!

apologies again for changing my mind when I was about to sell mine...hope you'll understand why after using it for a bit, they are excellent ( & controls are laid out nice for foot control!! )

Not to worry, and yea I sure do get it.

Thanks Fred!

I had a pedal like that. I'm not sure where I put it...

Can you get a Bigsby for it B2?

Archived