Heritage Owners Club

nuhd

eljay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180972006586&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSA:US:3160

my guitar playin' baby bro. is heritageless. unacceptable. this axe will be in his possession on extended loan. he has played my 137 and commented about how much he liked it. i think he'll be pleasantly surprised! :glasses9:

I didn't know the Bird was selling his 137. You know what "economy shipping" is... Duct tape over the locks and dropped off in the mailbox.

Is this the discerning Brother of good taste who chooses to use GT cables? I'd say he deserves this guitar. Good on you ElJay.

spectrum, you've made the connection. i toyed briefly with gettin' myself the 137 custom build, trans black and all, and letting my bro have my existing 137 on extended loan. but, this plan was not in the cards, financially speaking.

then, this nice tv 137 appears in the marketplace and "bill me later" financing provides low, low monthly pmts, interest free for 18 months. "what's not to like?"

A very nice gesture on your part, Larry! Of course, since YOU didn't have to PAY for YOUR 137 in the FIRST place.... Lucky dog, you.. I think you've done your fair share to keep Parsons Street humming along ever since then, though! :laughing9:

Archived