Heritage Owners Club

Divided by 13 amps: do you know anything about them?

Fernando

I found out this morning that there is a boutique amp brand called "Divided by 13". Has anyone here ever tried these amps or heard anything first hand about them?

I'm very, very far from acquiring one. I'm really just curious to know more about them.

yeah, what others said. very expensive (this coming from a guy that owns a Swart even...) and I believe Marty Schwartz uses them in all of this videos. He even has one where he demos one of them if I remember right.

Guest HRB853370

I'm very, very far from acquiring one. I'm really just curious to know more about them.

If I find one, I will buy it, then trade you for a Patriot. Sound good?

If I find one, I will buy it, then trade you for a Patriot. Sound good?

The Patriot is no longer made, and happens to be my favorite amp. I am always willing to listen to offers, though. Let me know what you end up with. Are you looking for a Patriot?

I'm waiting for the Divided by Zero amp. That will truly be impressive.

To infinity... and beyond!

rusty anderson, paul mccartney's lead guitarist in his touring band plays thru divided by 13s. "for the discerning, well-healed guitarist." my words, not the mfgr's.

"for the discerning, well-healed guitarist."

That pretty much excludes me.

Hey Will, drive on down to 101 Augusta Street, and check out a few of the Div by 13 amps. It looks like Larry at Deluxe Guitar Exchange has a half dozen or so in stock. Might as well check out the Greer amps, and the Dr Zs, Tone Kings and others while you're there.

We'll expect a full report shortly!!!! :evil4:

all i know is that they are very expensive

You got that right, Brent.

Fernando, saunter into Motor City Guitar. I'm pretty sure they've got them there.

I plugged into one about a year ago, and was pleased with how nice it sounded.

What other amps would you compare their sound to? And when are we going to play some music again? It's been a while.

Guest HRB853370

The Patriot is no longer made, and happens to be my favorite amp. I am always willing to listen to offers, though. Let me know what you end up with. Are you looking for a Patriot?

Yeah, I would love to own a Heritage amp Fernando. Put me on your list.

:icon_sunny:

If I were to buy a seriously expensive amp... it would either be a Nocturne Blondeshell or a Trilluim Empyrean... or both. haha. Both are wonderful sounding amps. The Blondeshell is a Bassman reboot but a single channel. Killer sound. The Trillium is its own beast.

...but I am also in no rush for such a thing. I am VERY happy with the JC and Cube. I also have something potentially very fun coming up. :) Stay tuned. :D

Archived