Heritage Owners Club

GAS Alert!

brentrocks

They couldnt tell me what pickups are in it. all i know is that its a H 150 DLX, #184. They said that a young kid brought it in to sell it, the kid said it belonged to his grandfather who had recently passed and he was not interested in learning guitar....the salesperson said it was a solid 9.5/10, he would say 10, but because its a used guitar he never gives them a 10.

I'm not sure if i will leave those pickups in it? we'll see how they sound. I have a set of zebra pearly gates i could put in it. i also have a set of chrome HRWs for it. Should be a pretty sweet Heritage either way.

Did a search and there is an H-150 Ultra owned by a HOC member with Fat Bastards, but it's a different guitar

Did you put on a few pounds over Christmas ?

Be honest now .... :icon_santa:

i may have put on 5

I have always liked the finished headstocks. Can't wait to see this one.

DIBS!

108471167_lg.jpg?t=1356923329

Nice very nice, I like the finished headstocks on a Heritage as well, nice touch and they do them right. Not so much on a Fender etc. And a finished pickguard, sweet. Nice find.

When I began reading the original message I was excited because I thought this was to announce the upcoming availability of guitar picks with a Heritage logo. But now its beginning to look like all that's going on here is Brent is buying a guitar. Glad I was sitting down for that one.

Nice find Brent, I like the matching headstock finish as well, enjoy.

Archived