Heritage Owners Club

I stand corrected, there is a local stocking Heritage Dealer

HANGAR18

Many times I have openly griped about there not being any local "stocking" Heritage guitar dealers in the Northern Virginia (Metropolitan Washington DC area) but today I found one by accident.

Foxes Music Company

416 S Washington St · Falls Church, VA 22046

(703) 533-7393

http://www.foxesmusic.com

Not really my fault though. I've driven past the building a hundred times, it looks like it is abandoned and they are not listed on the Heritage web site. But when I walked in a couple hours ago, one of the guys behind the counter was working on a customer's Heritage guitar and there were 10 Heritage guitars hanging on the wall. Mostly new old stock with letter Z (2009) on the serial numbers and dust on the headstocks.

They had a lot of H137's and I think three of those were Korina. There was also a couple of cream colored H157's, one of those had a cream colored headstock and Bigsby. LOTS of P90 pickups on these guitars! There was also a really nice H575 in Natural finish with three dog ear P90 pickups.

(See attached photos.)

post-679-0-59324000-1381617004_thumb.jpg

post-679-0-57461500-1381617199_thumb.jpg

And you're bitchin'?

I nominate Hangar18 for bitchslap recipient of the year next PSP.

Nice you found a Heritage stocking dealer with some interesting stock at that. "No one knows what goes on behind closed doors."

I hope you hinted to them that a little exposure might not be a bad deal. If a confirmed Heritage lover lives in their area, and never heard of them, they are missing something somewhere.

how about it!?!?!?

That's some serious coin they've shelled out to have just hanging on the walls. I'm thinking someone doing the ordering can't tell the difference between a 2 and a 3.

That triple 90 575 is gorgeous with those inlays. Definitely a custom order. Perplexing.

I hope you hinted to them that a little exposure might not be a bad deal. If a confirmed Heritage lover lives in their area, and never heard of them, they are missing something somewhere.

how about it!?!?!?

That's some serious coin they've shelled out to have just hanging on the walls. I'm thinking someone doing the ordering can't tell the difference between a 2 and a 3.

That triple 90 575 is gorgeous with those inlays. Definitely a custom order. Perplexing.

I found the customer who was having his Heritage being worked on and told him about the HOC.

Then my wife ran across a guy she knows who works there as a banjo instructor and he gave us some of the inside scoop on the 60 year history of this place.

They are processing a warranty claim for one of my Hercules stands and I plan to find the owner and have a chat with them regarding to how to sell more Heritage guitars.

Some creative upgrades. First 7 look like ebony boards, inlays even on the 137s, triple P90s - yeh, that white 157 is uber cool. Those upgrades look to have placed some premium pricing on 'em... their site doesn't look to list the Heritages so can't tell for sure.

They finally got back to me on the black 157 they have. The guy claimed that their florecent faded the gold hardware....hmmm...it's an 2008 model. He came down to $2000.. Thinking...l

Well, they are right down the street from me and I will be going back there from time to time so let me know if you want me to look at anything else up close. $2K isn't bad for a brand new H157.

Well, they are right down the street from me and I will be going back there from time to time so let me know if you want me to look at anything else up close. $2K isn't bad for a brand new H157.

The same goes for anyone else who might be seriously interested in any of the guitars shown in the original post. Send me a private message and we'll exchange contact information and then I'll head down there to look at whetever you need me to look at.

Archived